The price is per person, based on twin or triple room occupancy
For single travelers, this tour has a single supplement. This guarantees a single room throughout the tour
Prices are excluding international flights
Single room types are rooms for
single room occupants.
One person will be occupying the hotel room throughout the tour.
Twin room types are rooms set for two people who will occupy one room, but will have two separate beds.
A double room is a room that has one bed for two people to share.
A triple room is one room where three people may share the same room. It has three separate beds.
Small Group Size (Max 24 Guests), Guaranteed Departure, Domestic Airfare Inclusive, Beautiful Bagan Temples, Sunset Cruise, Rich Arts & Crafts Traditions, Photogenic Local Market, Horse/Ox Cart, Cooking Class, Delectable Burmese Cuisine, Buddhist Pilgrimage Golden Rock Pagoda, & Hand- picked Beautiful Accommodations
Myanmar is a truly multifaceted country with so much to offer curious travelers. All Asia Tours’ Highlights of Myanmar: Explore Wonders of the Golden Land showcases this beautiful country’s diversity, taking you into the heart of bustling cities, to the edges of rural villages, and to thousands of temples and pagodas. You’ll sample delicious local food, tour Buddhist sacred sites, and enjoy the warm hospitality for which the Burmese people are so famous.
Begin with a short flight to the city of Mandalay, a charming patchwork of temples, monasteries, and markets. Here, you’ll soon see the great importance that Buddhism plays in daily Burmese life. Marvel at the intricate teak wood carvings at Golden Palace Monastery and the 700+ stupas at Kuthodaw Pagoda, known as the ‘world’s largest book.’ You’ll also see the Mingun Pagoda Bell, once the heaviest bell in the world, and later, you’ll set sail for a stunning sunset cruise down the majestic Irrawaddy River.
Jet off to Bagan, a former Burmese capital that overflows with temples and stupas constructed of sun-kissed brick and shimmering gold. Discover some of the city’s most famous pagodas such as Shwezigon and Shwegugyi, then enjoy a taste of local life with a horse cart ride. Capture stunning photos when you visit Bagan’s Sunset Hills, and soak in the charming scenery and hospitality in nearby villages. Experience the flavors of local cuisine and culture as you savor a delicious Burmese dinner, coupled with a traditional marionette puppet show performance. For breath-taking bird’s-eye views, try the optional Bagan air balloon tour. Truly, AAT’s Highlights of Myanmar tour is a feast for all of your senses.
As your Myanmar excursion continues, you’ll venture to Inle Lake and nearby villages, the famous Pindaya Caves and their thousands of Buddha statues, and finally reach Yangon. Enjoy deluxe Yangon accommodations and embark on a walking tour of the city. Immerse yourself in Yangon attractions such as colonial-style architecture, the local Scott’s Market, magnificent Karaweik Hall, and one of the world’s most sacred Buddhist sites: the Shwedagon Pagoda.
The high point of the tour will without a doubt be the Kyaiktiyo Pagoda (Golden Rock Pagoda), one of the most revered Buddhist sites in the country. The balancing pagoda defies gravity and remains in its miraculous position year after year. After a roller-coaster-like truck journey, you will be rewarded with the sight of a glittering pagoda filled with many myths and legends and spectacular views of the forested valleys surrounding Mt. Kyaiktiyo.
There is so much to see and do in magnificent Myanmar! Discover this tour’s full list of Myanmar attractions and destinations in the detailed itinerary.
We require a $500 (USD) deposit per person to hold the space at the time of booking. The final, full payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
- English-speaking, skilled local guide accompanying the group full-time from Day2 to Day 9 (except during free time)
- English-speaking skilled local guide at every destination from Day 10 & 11
- Hand-picked accommodations
- Hand-picked beautiful resort in Mount Kyaiktiyo
- Meet and greet w/transfers at Yangon Airport
- Airport transfers on departure
- All transport between destinations
- All internal flights
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- Fresh water and towels during the tour
- Other inclusions as noted in the itinerary
- 11 breakfasts
- 8 lunches
- 8 dinners
Admission fees and activities
- All entrance, admission, and activity fees are included (unless otherwise stated in the itinerary).
What's NOT included
- Travel insurance
- Tourist visa (and visa processing fees)
- Transport between your home and airport
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Optional balloon tour over Bagan (October–March $330/person)
- Airplane, car/taxi, tour bus, boat, horse cart, walking, and other forms of local transport, as well as types of transport stated in your itinerary.
Arrival Departure Airports
- This tour begins at Yangon (Yangon International Airport (RGN)) and departs from Yangon (Yangon International Airport (RGN)).
- Vegetarian and/or special meals can typically be arranged. Please speak with an All Asia Tours representative for more information.
Meet and Greet
- Airport meet and greet services and airport-hotel transfers are included in this tour package.
Itinerary In Brief
- Day1 Arrival – Yangon
- Day2 Yangon – Mandalay Sightseeing Tour
- Day3 Mandalay – Amarapura/Ava/Sagaing Sightseeing
- Day4 Mandalay – Bagan Sightseeing Tour
- Day5 Pagodas & Temples around Bagan
- Day6 Bagan – Inle Lake Sightseeing Tour
- Day7 Cooking Class & Sightseeing around Inle Lake
- Day8 Inle Lake – Pindaya – Yangon
- Day9 Yangon Sightseeing Tour
- Day10 Yangon - Bago - Kyaiktiyo Pagoda(Golden Rock Pagoda)
- Day11 Mount Kyaiktiyo - Bago - Yangon
- Day12 Yangon - Departure
Tour schedule and prices subject to change without notice
Toll-Free: 1-844-380-7494 (USA & CANADA)