The price is per person, based on twin or triple room occupancy
For single travelers, this tour has a single supplement. This guarantees a single room throughout the tour
Prices are excluding international flights
Single room types are rooms for
single room occupants.
One person will be occupying the hotel room throughout the tour.
Twin room types are rooms set for two people who will occupy one room, but will have two separate beds.
A double room is a room that has one bed for two people to share.
A triple room is one room where three people may share the same room. It has three separate beds.
Limited to 8 Guests, Guaranteed Departure, Internal Airfare Inclusive, Ancient Temples & Pagodas, Local Markets, Theatrical Arts, Myanmar's First Vineyard & Wine Tasting, Elephant Sanctuary, Hilltribe Villages, Mekong River Cruise, Farming Villages & Local Life, Morning Alms & Sacred Traditions, Caves & Natural Wonders, & Luxurious Accommodations
There are many excellent reasons to visit Southeast Asia, so it’s no wonder that this region of the world has become such a popular travel destination in recent years. All Asia Tours’ Ultimate Myanmar, Northern Thailand, & Laos: The Hidden Charms of Rural Life and Culture will take you into countries that boast delicious food, stunning natural landscapes, and fascinating fusions of major, modern metropolises with ancient history and culture.
When many people think of Myanmar, they imagine the architecture of beautiful Buddhist temples with golden stupas that shimmer in the sunlight. Your tour will take you on a pilgrimage to some of Myanmar’s most celebrated temples and pagodas including Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda and its stunning reclining Buddha statue, an oil lamp lighting ceremony at the sacred Shwedagon Pagoda, the legendary Shwezigon Pagoda, and more.
AAT’s Ultimate Myanmar, Northern Thailand, & Laos tour will also take you into the heart of Myanmar’s local life and culture. Learn more about traditional Burmese techniques for making lacquerware. Venture through secluded temple sites in an oxcart -- a charming form of transportation that lets you fully soak in the sites and sounds that brighten the pastoral landscape. For a true taste of indulgence, sample some of Myanmar’s most delicious wines at Aythaya Vineyard, and embark on a sunset cruise along the picturesque Irrawaddy River.
Journey to Thailand, and discover the legendary northern cities of Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai. This region is home to breathtaking landscapes with plentiful rice paddies and lush, rolling hills. You’ll have the chance to explore an elephant care sanctuary and local Buddhist temples including the striking Wat Rong Khun. You’ll gain insight into local life with a visit to nearby hilltribe villages in Akha and Yao, and you’ll also journey to the Golden Triangle -- the point where Thailand, Laos, and Myanmar meet.
As the tour draws to a close, set sail on a Mekong River cruise in Laos, known as ‘The Land of the Million Elephants’. You’ll spend a few days in this lovely country, stay in a charming Lao-style bungalow, and explore the vibrant city of Luang Prabang. View some of the country’s most beautiful temples including Wat Sene and Wat Mai. Immerse yourself in local customs and culture; experience the daily Laotian tradition of morning alms and participate in a commemorative Baci ceremony.
If you’re a seasoned traveler, or if you’re new to Southeast Asia and know little about the region, the Ultimate Myanmar, Northern Thailand, & Laos tour will truly capture your imagination.
We require a $500 (USD) deposit per person to hold the space at the time of booking. The final, full payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
- English-speaking, skilled local guide accompanying the group full-time from Day 2 to Day 8 (except during free time)
- English-speaking, skilled local guide at every destination from Day 9 to Day 11 & Day 14
- English-speaking crew members assist you during Luang Say Cruise from Day 12 to Day 14
- Hand-picked luxury accommodations
- Hand-picked charming lodge in Pakbeng
- Meet and greet w/transfers at Yangon Airport
- Airport transfers on departure
- All transport between destinations
- Internal flight
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- 14 breakfasts
- 13 lunches
- 8 dinners
Admission fees and activities
- All entrance, admission, and activity fees are included (unless otherwise stated in the itinerary).
What's NOT included
- Travel insurance
- Tourist visa (and visa processing fees)
- Transport between your home and airport (Arrival and departure airfares)
- Porterage at the airports and hotels (in and out)
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Optional balloon tour over Bagan (October–March $330/person)
- Airplane, car/taxi, tour bus, boat, walking, and other forms of local transport, as well as types of transport stated in your itinerary.
Arrival Departure Airports
- This tour begins in Yangon (Yangon International Airport (RGN)) and departs from Luang Prabang (Luang Prabang International Airport (LPQ)).
- Vegetarian and/or special meals can typically be arranged. Please speak with an All Asia Tours representative for more information.
Meet and Greet
- Airport meet and greet services and airport-hotel transfers are included in this tour package.
Itinerary In Brief
- Day1 Arrival – Yangon
- Day2 Yangon Sightseeing Tour
- Day3 Yangon – Bagan
- Day4 Bagan Sightseeing Tour
- Day5 Bagan – Pindaya – Winery – Inle Lake
- Day6 Inle Lake Sightseeing – Mandalay
- Day7 Around Mandalay Sightseeing Tour
- Day8 Mandalay Sightseeing – Chiang Mai
- Day9 Chiang Mai Elephant Care Program
- Day10 Chiang Mai Sightseeing – Chiang Rai
- Day11 Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle Sightseeing
- Day12 Chiang Rai – Thai/Laos Border – Mekong River Cruise – Pakbeng
- Day13 Pakbeng – Mekong River Cruise – Luang Prabang
- Day14 Luang Prabang – Traditional Ceremonies & Sightseeing
- Day15 Luang Prabang – Departure
Tour schedule and prices subject to change without notice
Toll-Free: 1-844-380-7494 (USA & CANADA)