The price is per person with minimum 2 people, based on twin or triple room occupancy
For single travelers, this tour has a single supplement. This guarantees a single room throughout the tour
Prices are excluding international flights
Single room types are rooms for
single room occupants.
One person will be occupying the hotel room throughout the tour.
Twin room types are rooms set for two people who will occupy one room, but will have two separate beds.
A double room is a room that has one bed for two people to share.
A triple room is one room where three people may share the same room. It has three separate beds.
Explore Asia's Last Frontier, Lovely Yangon & Mandalay, Bagan's Buddhist Heritage, Iconic Temples & Pagodas, Lively Local Markets, Burmese Culture & Handicrafts, Breathtaking Views of Sacred Temple, Boat Adventure on Inle Lake, Serene Natural Landscapes and Wildlife, Charming Mountain Resort & Delightful Accommodations
Myanmar (Burma), a fascinating Southeast Asian nation that spent 60 years in isolation from the outside world, has recently opened its doors to global travelers. Yet, for all of Myanmar’s recent changes, this enchanting nation still cherishes and protects its traditional heritage and values. In Myanmar, you’ll enjoy a rare glimpse of aspects of ancient Asia -- from beautiful temples saturated with glistening gold to locals sporting longyi around their waists and thanaka powder on their faces. All Asia Tours’ 8 Days in Myanmar: From Golden Pagodas to Inle Lake sends you on an exclusive private journey to major sites and cities, including Yangon, Bagan, Mandalay, and Inle Lake.
You’ll start in Yangon, Myanmar’s largest and most exciting city, which continually hums with activity. In Yangon, discover how important Buddhist traditions are to Burmese life at the city’s most cherished temples. Tour Sule Pagoda -- a stunning octagonal building planted in the city’s center. You’ll also marvel at the art and architecture of Chaukhtatgyi Temple, home to a famous Reclining Buddha statue that stretches 215 feet (almost 66 m) and adorned with shimmering diamonds and precious gems. Yet, Shwedagon Pagoda is the crowning jewel of Yangon temples. Over 2,500 years old, this gold and diamond- studded stupa is the city’s most celebrated landmark. More local Yangon attractions await at Bogyoke Aung San Market, a bustling bazaar that offers plenty to purchase. From local handicrafts and jewelry to art and clothing stores, you ’re certain to find a perfect souvenir.
After Yangon, begin a Bagan temple marathon! In this ancient city, discover thousands of Buddhist pagodas that are scattered across the plains. Make your way to Shwezigon Pagoda, one of the city’s oldest and most impressive landmarks. This glittering golden building sits on a platform decorated with plaques that detail stories from the Buddha’s past lives. You’ll also visit the unique Ananda Temple, crowned with a large golden spire (sikhara) and home to four golden Buddha images at the north, south, east, and west corners. If you think you’ve seen all of Myanmar’s major sacred sites, think again. Kyat Kan Cave Monastery is still in use today, and many Burmese monks call this underground cave their home.
Your Mandalay tour takes you to Shwenandaw Kyaung Monastery, built from rich teak and once King Mindon’s royal apartment; and Kuthodaw Pagoda, a massive book made of over 700 etched marble slabs that outlines the entire belief system of Theravada Buddhism. You’ll also gain an introduction to traditional Burmese crafts and fibers arts at a kalaga workshop. These traditional textiles often boast intricate embroidery, beads, and delicate pearls. At Inpawkhone Weaving Village by Inle Lake, you’ll also have the chance to marvel at skilled artisans who expertly weave rare textiles from lotus flowers.
Myanmar offers so many mysteries to uncover, and this description only begins to scratch the surface. Take a look at this tour’s complete list of inspiring destinations and attractions in the detailed itinerary.
We require a $500 (USD) deposit per person to hold the space at the time of booking. The final, full payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
- English-speaking guide
- Hand-picked standard class accommodations
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- Airport meet and greet w/transfers from airport to hotel
- Transport by road by vehicle (unless otherwise stated)
- Internet access (where available)
- Entrance fees for all destinations (unless otherwise stated)
- Other inclusions as noted in the itinerary
- 7 breakfasts
- 6 lunches
- 6 dinners
Admission fees and activities
- All entrance, admission, and activity fees are included (unless otherwise stated in the itinerary).
What's NOT included
- Travel insurance
- Transport between your home and airport
- Arrival and departure airfares
- Airport taxes and immigration services (including visa fees)
- Optional and additional sightseeing and transport not included in itinerary
- Optional and additional meals not included in itinerary
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Supplements for early check-in and/or late check-out at hotels
- Vehicle, airplane, walking, boat, and other local transport, as well as types of transport stated in your itinerary.
Arrival Departure Airports
- This tour begins in Yangon (Yangon International Airport (RGN)) and departs from Yangon (Yangon International Airport (RGN)).
- Vegetarian and/or special meals can typically be arranged. Please speak with an All Asia Tours representative for more information.
Meet and Greet
- Airport meet and greet services and airport-hotel transfers are included in this tour package.
Itinerary In Brief
- Day1 Arrival – Yangon Sightseeing Tour
- Day2 Yangon – Bagan Sightseeing Tour
- Day3 Bagan – Mount Popa
- Day4 Mount Popa – Mandalay Sightseeing Tour
- Day5 Full Day Sightseeing around Mandalay
- Day6 Mandalay – Pindaya – Inle Lake
- Day7 Full Day Sightseeing around Inle Lake
- Day8 Inle Lake – Yangon – Departure
Tour schedule and prices subject to change without notice
Toll-Free: 1-844-380-7494 (USA & CANADA)