The price is per person with minimum 2 people, based on twin or triple room occupancy
For single travelers, this tour has a single supplement. This guarantees a single room throughout the tour
Prices are excluding international flights
Single room types are rooms for
single room occupants.
One person will be occupying the hotel room throughout the tour.
Twin room types are rooms set for two people who will occupy one room, but will have two separate beds.
A double room is a room that has one bed for two people to share.
A triple room is one room where three people may share the same room. It has three separate beds.
Rich History & Culture, Amazing Yangon, Resplendent Buddhist Temples, Glittering Golden Rock, Lovely Rivers, Caves, & Natural Sites, UNESCO-Recognized Sukhothai Historical Park, High-Octane Bangkok, Iconic Wat Arun & Temples, Striking Siem Reap & Angkor Wat, Pristine Phnom Penh, Stunning Saigon, Stellar Southeast Asian Cuisine
All Asia Tours’ Southeast Asia Grand Expedition provides world travelers with a unique experience -- embark on an in-depth exploration of some of Asia’s most inspiring sites as you travel entirely overland. Your adventures begin in Myanmar, a country known for its thousands of golden pagodas, some of the world’s most amazing Buddha statues, charming tea shops, bustling local markets, and beautiful landscapes. You’ll begin in Yangon, Myanmar -- the country’s largest city. Visit iconic religious sites, including the Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda and its stunning reclining Buddha statue. Witness everyday Burmese life at Bogyoke Market, known for its extensive selection of fresh food, lovely clothing, and local crafts. In Bago, you’ll tour the 1,000-year-old Shwemawdaw Pagoda, famous for its massive stupa (spire). Myanmar travel is not complete without a visit to Kyaiktiyo Pagoda to see the legendary Golden Rock Pagoda – a gilded boulder that defies gravity while delicately balancing on the edge of a cliff!
Your luxury tour continues in the ‘Land of 1,000 Smiles.’ Begin in Sukhothai, Thailand’s first capital and UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit Sukhothai Historical Park to see fascinating royal palace ruins, Cambodian and Sri Lankan design influences, and beautiful temples scattered throughout lovely lotus pools and lush foliage. Travel to Bangkok (the ‘City of Angels’), a bustling metropolis that is certain to be one of your Thailand vacation highlights. Sail along the scenic Chao Phraya River, and uncover the treasures of Thailand’s iconic temples. At Wat Traimit, marvel at the beauty of the world’s largest golden Buddha statue, and at the Royal Palace, immerse yourself in the opulent world of Thai royalty. Before you go, take time to savor some world-famous Bangkok cuisine.
In Siem Reap, Cambodia, discover centuries-old temples that continue to astound the world with their striking architecture and spiritual complexity. Witness the majesty of the UNESCO-recognized Angkor Temples, and become immersed in Angkor Wat complex -- Cambodia’s true masterpiece. Enjoy unique Siem Reap activities including visits to the Angkor Butterfly Center and Les Senteurs d’Angkor, a shop that offers an indulgent line of natural and handmade candles, soaps, cosmetics, and other beauty products. Proceed to Phnom Penh to see the Victory Monument and Silver Pagoda. You’ll sail from Cambodia to the lovely riverside city of Chao Doc, Vietnam.
Conclude your Southeast Asia Grand Expedition in Vietnam, a traveler’s paradise that overflows with complex history, intricate architecture, excellent dining, and intriguing local markets. Enjoy a balance of off-the-beaten-track sites and Vietnam’s most popular destinations. Tour the village of famous French author Marguerite Duras, and marvel at the Temple of Lady Xu – a unique structure that blends Buddhist décor with brilliant neon. Venture to Ho Chi Minh attractions including the historic Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office, and Cu Chi Tunnels. Sample delicious Vietnamese food, and explore the authentic Chinese atmosphere in Cholon, Saigon’s Chinatown.
Southeast Asia is a traveler’s paradise, rich in spirituality, arts and culture, and outstanding cuisine. Discover this tour’s full list of attractions and destinations in the detailed itinerary.
We require a $500 (USD) deposit per person to hold the space at the time of booking. The final, full payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
- English-speaking, professional guide for duration of tour (except during free time)
- Hand-picked accommodations
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- Airport meet and greet w/transfers at Yangon Airport
- Airport transfers on departure
- All transport between destinations
- Entrance fees for all destinations
- 18 breakfasts
- 17 lunches
- 11 dinners
Admission fees and activities
- All entrance, admission, and activity fees are included (unless otherwise stated in the itinerary).
What's NOT included
- Travel insurance
- Arrival and departure airfares
- Airport taxes and immigration services (including visa fees)
- Transport between your home and airport
- Porterage at the airports and hotels (in and out)
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Airplane, car/taxi, boat, trishaw, walking, and other forms of local transport, as well as types of transport stated in your itinerary.
Arrival Departure Airports
- This tour begins in Yangon (Yangon International Airport (RGN)) and departs from Ho Chi Minh City (Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN)).
- Vegetarian and/or special meals can typically be arranged. Please speak with an All Asia Tours representative for more information.
Meet and Greet
- Airport meet and greet services and airport-hotel transfers are included in this tour package.
Itinerary In Brief
- Day1 Arrival – Yangon
- Day2 Yangon
- Day3 Yangon – Bago – Kyaiktiyo
- Day4 Kyaiktiyo – Mawlamyine
- Day5 Mawlamyine – Hpa An
- Day6 Hpa An Sightseeing Tour
- Day7 Hpa An – Myawaddy – Myanmar/Thai Border – Mae Sot – Sukhothai
- Day8 Sukhothai & Si Satchanalai Historical Parks
- Day9 Sukhothai – Phitsanulok – Lopburi – Ayutthaya – Bangkok
- Day10 Bangkok Sightseeing Tour
- Day11 Bangkok – Aranyaprathet – Thai/Cambodia Border – Poipet – Siem Reap
- Day12 Angkor Temples Sightseeing Tour
- Day13 Angkor Temples Sightseeing Tour
- Day14 Siem Reap – Sambor Prei Kuk Ruins – Phnom Penh
- Day15 Phnom Penh – Cambodia/Vietnam Border – Chau Doc
- Day16 Chau Doc – Sam Mountain – Can Tho (Mekong Delta)
- Day17 Mekong Delta Cruise – Ho Chi Minh City
- Day18 Ho Chi Minh City – Tay Ninh – Cu Chi Tunnels
- Day19 Ho Chi Minh City – Departure
Tour schedule and prices subject to change without notice
Toll-Free: 1-844-380-7494 (USA & CANADA)