The price is per person with minimum 2 people, based on twin or triple room occupancy
For single travelers, this tour has a single supplement. This guarantees a single room throughout the tour
Prices are excluding international flights
Single room types are rooms for
single room occupants.
One person will be occupying the hotel room throughout the tour.
Twin room types are rooms set for two people who will occupy one room, but will have two separate beds.
A double room is a room that has one bed for two people to share.
A triple room is one room where three people may share the same room. It has three separate beds.
British Colonial Town of Yangon, Buddhist Pagodas & Temples, Traditional Burmese Arts & Culture, Sacred Mt. Popa, Irrawaddy Cruise on Boutique Cruise Boat, Gorgeous Landscapes, Peaceful River Villages, Hike through Stunning Kalaw, Flavorful Burmese Food & Wine, Colorful Local Market, Pristine Inle Lake, Buddhist Pilgrimage Golden Rock Pagoda, Relaxing & Beautiful Deluxe Accommodations
If you are passionate about Southeast Asia and Myanmar travel, you won’t want to miss AAT’s Myanmar In- Depth: Highlights of Burma & Golden Rock tour. One of All Asia Tours’ top Myanmar (Burma) travel packages, Myanmar In- Depth transports you to a world wholly unlike your own.
For a touch of luxury, set sail on an overnight river cruise along the picturesque Irrawaddy. As you sit back and relax, breathe in the fresh air and gaze out at the gorgeous colors of the sunset. Bask in the glow of Mount Kyaiktiyo’s Golden Rock Pagoda. Later, you’ll have another chance to indulge at the Aythaya Vineyard -- Myanmar’s first winery - - with a tasting of some of the country’s finest wines. If you wish, take part in optional extension tours including an exciting ride in a Bagan air balloon.
In addition, Myanmar In-Depth features lovely accommodations such as an elegant hotel in Yangon’s heritage district and another on the shores of Inle Lake, steeped in the tradition of the Intha lake-people. This journey will also take you to the country’s cultural heart and give you an introduction to Myanmar art forms. At Yandabo Pottery Village, watch artisans form, decorate, and burnish beautiful pots. Make your way through more local workshops that specialize in lacquerware and weaving. You’ll even be introduced to traditional Burmese performing arts with an entertaining marionette puppet show. Marvel at the skill of the puppeteers, as well as the intricate beauty of these wooden marionettes, which display brightly-colored clothing with rich patterns.
Buddhist temples, often covered in shimmering gold leaf, are another highlight of Myanmar travel. As you tour the major sacred sites in Myanmar’s cities, you’ll find how central Buddhism is in local Burmese life. Highlights include the Mahamuni Pagoda, a beautifully designed building with an ornate, golden roof; Shwezigon Pagoda, an iconic building completely covered in glittering gold; Popa Taung Kalat Temple, a striking edifice that sits atop Mt. Popa; and Shwedagon Pagoda, where you’ll have the chance to take part in an oil lamp lighting ceremony. And finally, you'll experience the wonder of one of Myanmar's most revered holy sites, Kyaiktiyo Pagoda (Golden Rock Pagoda), a huge granite boulder, wrapped in gold leaf and precariously balanced on the edge of a cliff overlooking a lush forest vista.
This description only begins to describe everything you will see and do in amazing Myanmar! Discover this tour’s full list of Myanmar attractions and destinations in the detailed itinerary.
We require a $500 (USD) deposit per person to hold the space at the time of booking. The final, full payment is due 100 days prior to departure.
- English-speaking, skilled local guide
- Hand-picked deluxe cruise accommodation
- Hand-picked deluxe-plus accommodations
- Hand-picked beautiful resort in Kalaw & Mount Kyaiktiyo
- Meet and greet w/transfers at Yangon Airport
- Airport transfers on departure
- All transport between destinations
- All internal flights
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- Fresh water and towels during the tour
- Other inclusions as noted in the itinerary
- 13 breakfasts
- 12 lunches
- 9 dinners
Admission fees and activities
- All entrance, admission, and activity fees are included (unless otherwise stated in the itinerary).
What's NOT included
- Travel insurance
- Arrival and departure airfares and taxes
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Optional balloon tour over Bagan (October–March $330/person)
- Airplane, car/taxi, tour bus, boat, walking, and other forms of local transport, as well as types of transport stated in your itinerary.
Arrival Departure Airports
- This tour begins at Yangon (Yangon International Airport (RGN)) and departs from Yangon (Yangon International Airport (RGN)).
- Vegetarian and/or special meals can typically be arranged. Please speak with an All Asia Tours representative for more information.
Meet and Greet
- Airport meet and greet services and airport-hotel transfers are included in this tour package.
Itinerary In Brief
- Day1 Arrival – Yangon
- Day2 Yangon Sightseeing Tour
- Day3 Yangon – Bagan – Mount Popa
- Day4 Bagan Sightseeing Tour
- Day5 Bagan – Irrawaddy River Cruise
- Day6 Full Day Irrawaddy River Cruise
- Day7 Irrawaddy River Cruise - Mandalay
- Day8 Bagan – Pindaya – Hike in Kalaw
- Day9 Kalaw – Inle Lake
- Day10 Inle Lake Sightseeing Tour
- Day11 Inle Lake – Yangon Sightseeing
- Day12 Yangon – Bago – Kyaiktiyo (Golden Rock Pagoda)
- Day13 Mount Kyaiktiyo – Bago – Yangon
- Day14 Yangon – Departure
Tour schedule and prices subject to change without notice
Toll-Free: 1-844-380-7494 (USA & CANADA)