The price is per person, based on twin or triple room occupancy
For single travelers, this tour has a single supplement. This guarantees a single room throughout the tour
Prices are excluding international flights
Single room types are rooms for
single room occupants.
One person will be occupying the hotel room throughout the tour.
Twin room types are rooms set for two people who will occupy one room, but will have two separate beds.
A double room is a room that has one bed for two people to share.
A triple room is one room where three people may share the same room. It has three separate beds.
Bustling Metropolis, Bangkok's Thriving Art Scenes, Rich Historical & Cultural Heritage, Delicious Thai Cuisine, UNESCO Archaeological Sites, Fascinating Hilltribe Villages & Peoples, Scenic Landscapes, Hiking through Rice Fields & National Park, The Golden Triangle, Charming Chiang Mai, Lovely Accommodations
Thailand is known for many so things: warm hospitality, rich culture, and colorful character. With All Asia Tours’ Authentic Thailand, we take you to an array of highlights: iconic temples, bustling cities, remote getaways, awe-inspiring landscapes, and the heart of the local arts and culture. You’ll soon find out why so many international travelers flock to this spectacular country each year.
Begin in Bangkok, a bustling metropolis that is an intriguing blend of modern commerce and centuries-old architecture and traditions. Embark on a Thailand Culture Walking tour to the Grand Palace Complex, a stunningly ornate building that was once the residence of Thai kings and the royal court. Hop in a tuk-tuk to Wat Pho (Temple of the Reclining Buddha), and take a tranquil cruise to see the charming local life in Bangkok’s Thonburi neighborhood. Spark your creative side with an in-depth look at a local artist’s house and studios, and be spellbound by a traditional Thai puppetry performance.
Dive into Thailand’s rich cultural history in Ayutthaya and Sukhothai, two fascinating UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Ayutthaya is home to Wat Chaiwatthanaram, an impressive temple complex that resembles Angkor War in Cambodia. In the historic town of Sukhothai -- Thailand’s former capital city -- you’ll discover a historical park, temple ruins, and beautiful Buddha statues. Make a brief stop on Lampang, a charming riverside town that was once known as a major center for teak trade. If you’re in need of a little peace and quiet, look no further; Lampang has far fewer tourists than many of Thailand’s other cities.
Authentic Thailand also takes you to scenic villages in Chiang Rai and Chiang Mai in the north. Gain insight into a way of life unlike your own; see the colorful garments worn by local hill-tribe peoples and learn more about local customs and centuries-old traditions. Visit Chiang Mai’s Doi Inthanon National Park, a site of incredible natural beauty. Take a hike through lush rice paddy fields, discover lovely falls with waters that cascade down the mountain’s slopes, and try birdwatching. The park is home to many types of birds and is considered one of the best places in the country to spot unique species.
Thailand has so much to experience and discover, and you are likely to find that just one trip to the ‘Land of Smiles’ isn’t enough! Discover this tour’s full list of Thailand attractions and destinations in the detailed itinerary.
We require a $500 (USD) deposit per person to hold the space at the time of booking. The final, full payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
- English-speaking, skilled local guide accompanying the group full-time from Day 2 to Day 9 (except during free time)
- Hand-picked deluxe accommodations
- Meet and greet w/transfers at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport
- Airport transfers on departure
- All transport between destinations
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- 9 breakfasts
- 8 lunches
- 6 dinners
Admission fees and activities
- All entrance, admission, and activity fees are included (unless otherwise stated in the itinerary).
What's NOT included
- Travel insurance
- Tourist visa (and visa processing fees)
- Transport between your home and airport
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Porterage at the airports and hotels
- Personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Car/taxi, tour bus, tuk-tuk, walking, and other forms of local transport, as well as types of transport stated in your itinerary.
Arrival Departure Airports
- This tour begins in Bangkok (Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK)) and departs from Chiang Mai (Chiang Mai International Airport (CNX)).
- Vegetarian and/or special meals can typically be arranged. Please speak with an All Asia Tours representative for more information.
Meet and Greet
- Airport meet and greet services and airport-hotel transfers are included in this tour package.
Itinerary In Brief
- Day1 Arrival – Bangkok
- Day2 Bangkok – Half Day Palace & Temple Tour
- Day3 Bangkok – Full Day Art & Culture Tour
- Day4 Bangkok – Ayutthaya – Sukhothai
- Day5 Sukhothai Sightseeing Tour – Lampang
- Day6 Lampang – Hill Tribe Village – Chiang Rai
- Day7 Chiang Rai – Mae Sai – Golden Triangle
- Day8 Chiang Rai – Chiang Mai SIghtseeing Tour
- Day9 Chiang Mai – Doi Thanon National Park & Around Chiang Mai
- Day10 Departure – Chiang Mai Sightseeing Tour
Tour schedule and prices subject to change without notice
Toll-Free: 1-844-380-7494 (USA & CANADA)