The price is per person, based on twin or triple room occupancy
For single travelers, this tour has a single supplement. This guarantees a single room throughout the tour
Prices are excluding international flights
Single room types are rooms for
single room occupants.
One person will be occupying the hotel room throughout the tour.
Twin room types are rooms set for two people who will occupy one room, but will have two separate beds.
A double room is a room that has one bed for two people to share.
A triple room is one room where three people may share the same room. It has three separate beds.
Bustling Metropolis, Historical Palace & Temples, Inspiring Artist's House, The Golden Triangle, Mountainous Landscapes, Hike through a National Park, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, Awe-Inspiring Angkor Wat & Temples, Splendid Tonle Sap Lake, Morning Alms & Local Traditions, Luang Prabang's Rich Historical & Cultural Heritage, Delectable Local Cuisine, Lovely Accommodations
With AAT’s Discover Southeast Asia, experience new cultures and ways of life that will capture your imagination. This tour takes you into the center of local life and culture in Thailand, Cambodia, and Laos. During your Southeast Asia trip, you’ll gain an inside look into the unique features that make each of these countries so special.
Your trek through Thailand begins in the legendary city of Bangkok. You’ll experience focal point destinations including the Grand Palace, resplendent in vibrant orange and shimmering gold; the striking Temple of the Emerald Buddha; the ornately decorated stupas at Wat Pho; and local artists’ studios in the tucked-away Thonburi district. See more Thailand attractions at Ayutthaya and Sukhothai, UNESCO-recognized heritage sites. In Ayutthaya, be transported back in time as you weave your way through crumbling temples and monasteries. Sukhothai, known as a major birthplace of Thai culture, is home to a vast historical park with striking examples of temple architecture. Before your Thailand trip ends, venture to Chiang Rai and Chiang Mai to see scenic landscapes and hilltribe villages.
Travel from Thailand to Siem Reap, Cambodia. Siem Reap attractions are numerous, and while you are here, surround yourself with the city’s mythical Angkor temples. You’ll even have the chance to experience an Angkor Wat sunrise, a truly unforgettable event. Marvel at the Angkor Wat architecture: a beyond-impressive temple mountain, and see Ta Prohm: a lost jungle temple nearly consumed by kapok trees. Once you’ve explored the Angkor Wat temples, return to Siem Reap for a Phare Circus performance. The Phare Circus is extraordinary for so many reasons. The captivating shows feature the amazing talents of Cambodia’s young artists. Phare’s mission is equally impressive; the organization is committed to providing employment for young artists and enlivening the arts in Cambodia.
Jet off to Luang Prabang, Laos: a city alive with vibrant colors, local activities, and stunning sacred sites. Witness the daily tradition of morning alms, where monks walk through the streets to receive offerings of food and flowers from Buddhist faithful. Engage in iconic Luang Prabang activities including visits to the National Museum, which is chock full of exhibitions that detail Laos’ rich history; Wat Mai, a richly-decorated Buddhist temple with gilded relief sculptures; and Wat Xieng Thong, a quintessential example of Luang Prabang architecture and one of the city’s most beloved temples. Your Southeast Asian journey will conclude at the Kuang Si Waterfalls, Laos’ most beautiful natural site.
Learn more about Discover Southeast Asia’s full list of attractions and destinations in the detailed itinerary.
We require a $500 (USD) deposit per person to hold the space at the time of booking. The final, full payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
- English-speaking, skilled local guide accompanying the group full-time from Day 2 to Day 9(except during free time)
- English-speaking, skilled local guide at every destination from Day 11 to Day 14
- Hand-picked deluxe accommodations
- Meet and greet w/transfers at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport
- Airport transfers on departure
- All transport between destinations
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- Fresh water and towels during the tour
- Other inclusions as noted in the itinerary
- 14 breakfasts
- 12 lunches
- 7 dinners
Admission fees and activities
- All entrance, admission, and activity fees are included (unless otherwise stated in the itinerary).
What's NOT included
- Travel insurance
- Tourist visa (and visa processing fees)
- Transport between your home and airport
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Airplane, car/taxi, tour bus, tuk-tuk, boat, walking, and other forms of local transport, as well as types of transport stated in your itinerary.
Arrival Departure Airports
- This tour begins in Bangkok (Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK)) and departs from Luang Prabang (Luang Prabang International Airport (LPQ)).
- Vegetarian and/or special meals can typically be arranged. Please speak with an All Asia Tours representative for more information.
Meet and Greet
- Airport meet and greet services and airport-hotel transfers are included in this tour package.
Itinerary In Brief
- Day1 Arrival – Bangkok
- Day2 Bangkok – Half Day Palace & Temple Tour
- Day3 Bangkok – Full Day Art & Culture Tour
- Day4 Bangkok – Ayutthaya – Sukhothai
- Day5 Sukhothai Sightseeing Tour – Lampang
- Day6 Lampang – Hill Tribe Village – Chiang Rai
- Day7 Chiang Rai – Mae Sai – Golden Triangle
- Day8 Chiang Rai – Chiang Mai SIghtseeing Tour
- Day9 Chiang Mai – Doi Thanon National Park & Around Chiang Mai
- Day10 Chiang Mai – Siem Reap
- Day11 Angkor Temples Sightseeing Tour
- Day12 Angkor Temples Sightseeing Tour
- Day13 Siem Reap – Luang Prabang
- Day14 Luang Prabang Sightseeing Tour
- Day15 Luang Prabang – Departure
Tour schedule and prices subject to change without notice
Toll-Free: 1-844-380-7494 (USA & CANADA)