The price is per person with minimum 2 people, based on twin or triple room occupancy
For single travelers, this tour has a single supplement. This guarantees a single room throughout the tour
Prices are excluding international flights
Single room types are rooms for
single room occupants.
One person will be occupying the hotel room throughout the tour.
Twin room types are rooms set for two people who will occupy one room, but will have two separate beds.
A double room is a room that has one bed for two people to share.
A triple room is one room where three people may share the same room. It has three separate beds.
Bustling Bangkok, Beautiful Buddhist Temples, Traditional Art & Dance, Colorful Local Markets, Chao Phraya & Mae Kok Rivers, Luxurious Dinner Cruise, UNESCO Sites, Elephant Sanctuary, Organic Farming Experience, Hilltribe Communities, Stunning Landscapes, Scrumptious Thai Cuisine, Deluxe Accommodations
It’s no secret that Thailand travel has become increasingly popular with tourists over the years. Whether it’s the sprawling metropolises, mouthwatering Thai food, tropical weather, fabulous festivals, sacred temples, gorgeous beaches, or the sense of wonder you will feel, Thailand truly offers something for everyone. At AAT, we are committed to taking you on the journey of a lifetime to this beautiful Southeast Asian country. Our Absolute Thailand tour immerses you into this captivating country’s rich culture and brings you the superior quality you’ve come to expect from All Asia Tours.
Absolute Thailand takes you to the heart of local life. For truly unique shopping, venture to the Maeklong, a market along train tracks, and Damnoen Saduak, a bustling floating market where locals paddle boats filled with fresh vegetables, fruits, and flowers. You’ll also experience Bangkok’s energetic rush and Ayutthaya’s compelling cultural heritage. Take a scenic boat tour and speed through the side streets in a tuk-tuk (bicycle taxi) to uncover off-the-beaten-track destinations. Of course, your Thailand vacation will not be complete without sampling some delicious Thai cuisine or sipping a refreshing Thai tea.
Thailand attractions are not only found in modern metropolises. This country, home to countless breathtaking landscapes, is an excellent place to get back to nature. You’ll visit an organic farm on your way to Chiang Mai, Thailand. For a fully immersive experience, dress like a local farmer and help tend the rice crop -- you may even have the chance to plow a paddy with a water buffalo! On your way to Chiang Rai province, visit hilltribe communities to learn more about the villagers’ centuries- old lifestyle, as well as see traditional costumes and dances. You’ll also explore a Thailand elephant sanctuary where you can interact with and learn more about the ethical treatment with these gentle creatures.
Round out your Thailand tour with an in-depth look into some of the country’s most fascinating cultural and sacred sites. Thailand’s culture is defined by a multitude of factors including historical influences from China and India, Theraveda Buddhism, and elements that are – of course -- uniquely Thai. Discover Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn), the fabled Wat Phra Kaew (Temple of the Emerald Buddha), Bangkok’s Grand Palace, the UNESCO sites of Ayutthaya and Sukhothai, a traditional pottery village, and much more.
Thailand has so much to spark your imagination and enliven your sense of adventure! Discover this tour’s full list of attractions and destinations in the detailed itinerary.
We require a $500 (USD) deposit per person to hold the space at the time of booking. The final, full payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
- English-speaking, skilled local guide
- Hand-picked deluxe-plus accommodations
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- Airport transfers on departure
- All internal flights
- Other inclusions as noted in the itinerary
- 11 breakfasts
- 9 lunches
- 6 dinners
Admission fees and activities
- All entrance, admission, and activity fees are included (unless otherwise stated in the itinerary).
What's NOT included
- Travel insurance
- Tourist visa (and visa processing fees)
- Transport between your home and airport (Arrival and departure airfares)
- Porterage at the airports and hotels
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Car/taxi, tour bus, boat, cruise ship, tuk-tuk, walking, and other forms of local transport, as well as types of transport stated in your itinerary.
Arrival Departure Airports
- This tour begins in Bangkok (Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK)) and departs from Chiang Rai (Chiang Rai International Airport (CEI)).
- Vegetarian and/or special meals can typically be arranged. Please speak with an All Asia Tours representative for more information.
Meet and Greet
- Airport meet and greet services and airport-hotel transfers are included in this tour package.
Itinerary In Brief
- Day1 Arrival – Bangkok
- Day2 Bangkok Sightseeing Tour
- Day3 Bangkok Local Markets
- Day4 Bangkok – Ayutthaya – Lopburi – Pitsanulok
- Day5 Pitsanulok – Sukhothai & Si Satchanalai Historical Parks
- Day6 Sukhothai – Organic Farming Experience – Chiang Mai
- Day7 Chiang Mai Morning Alms & Sightseeing Tour
- Day8 Chiang Mai Elephant Care Program
- Day9 Chiang Mai – Thaton (Mae Kok River)
- Day10 Thaton – Hill Villages – Chiang Rai
- Day11 Chiang Rai – Golden Triangle
- Day12 Chiang Rai – Departure
Tour schedule and prices subject to change without notice
Toll-Free: 1-844-380-7494 (USA & CANADA)