The price is per person with minimum 2 people, based on twin or triple room occupancy
For single travelers, this tour has a single supplement. This guarantees a single room throughout the tour
Prices are excluding international flights
Single room types are rooms for
single room occupants.
One person will be occupying the hotel room throughout the tour.
Twin room types are rooms set for two people who will occupy one room, but will have two separate beds.
A double room is a room that has one bed for two people to share.
A triple room is one room where three people may share the same room. It has three separate beds.
Angkor Wat & Beautiful Buddhist Temples, Traditional Culture & Performing Arts, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, Rural Farms & Villages, Gently Flowing Mekong River, Delicious Southeast Asian Cuisine, Boat Tours on Rivers & Lakes, Bustling Local Markets, Luxury & Charming Accommodations
If you seek a trip that is more than just a trip -- if you’re searching for a tour that will fill your senses and capture your imagination -- then look no further. AAT’s Vibrant Southeast Asia: Thailand, Laos & Cambodia takes you to the epicenter of the most magnificent sites in Thailand, Cambodia, and Laos. You’ll get a taste of Southeast Asia’s rich diversity in its picturesque landscapes, elegant architecture, thriving arts and culture scenes, scenic rural villages, and more. Vibrant Southeast Asia is not only one of All Asia Tours’ premier group offerings, but it also provides you with chances for renewed exploration and endless discovery.
Begin in Thailand, where both the locals and the surroundings seem to radiate a golden warmth. Your journey commences with a Bangkok city tour where you’ll visit the Royal Barges National Museum, the Temple of Dawn, the Grand Palace Complex, and the Temple of the Emerald Buddha. Embark on a captivating evening cruise along the Chao Phraya River. You’ll gain a different perspective on the city as it lights up in every color of the rainbow. Venture off the beaten track to the Monkey Temple in Lopburi, and see local artisans make ceramics at Ganesha Pottery Village. You’ll even have the chance to dig into some clay yourself! More Thailand trip highlights include excursions to an ethical elephant care program, an orchid farm, the Chiang Dao Caves, and Wat Rong Khun (White Temple).
Next, travel from Northern Thailand to Laos via the Mekong River. For a unique cultural journey, set sail on a custom-built boat where you’ll enjoy opportunities to glimpse the local life along this gentle river. Make your way to a village to sample rice whiskey (lao lao). You’ll also have the chance to explore hidden caves along the riverside that are home to sacred Buddha statues. In the UNESCO town of Luang Prabang, you’ll find numerous attractions. Witness local monks engage in the daily ritual of morning alms, gain insight into the rural culture at hilltribe villages, and surround yourself in natural beauty at the breathtaking Kuang Si Waterfalls. Before long, you’ll be completely captivated by delightful Laos, also known as the ‘Land of a Million Elephants.’
Wrap up your Southeast Asia journey with Cambodia's awe-inspiring Angkor Wat and Siem Reap where you can uncover the highlights of the most breathtaking Angkor temples. In addition to these iconic monuments, a Cambodia trip is never complete without witnessing an Angkor Wat sunrise. Angkor is sure to become one of your vacation’s most cherished highlights.
Southeast Asia offers so much to explore and experience! Discover Vibrant Southeast Asia's full list of attractions and destinations in the detailed itinerary.
We require a $500 (USD) deposit per person to hold the space at the time of booking. The final, full payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
- English-speaking, skilled local guide
- Hand-picked deluxe-plus accommodations
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- Airport transfers on departure
- All transport between destinations
- Internal flight
- Fresh water and towels during the tour
- Other inclusions as noted in the itinerary
- 16 breakfasts
- 13 lunches
- 9 dinners
Admission fees and activities
- All entrance, admission, and activity fees are included (unless otherwise stated in the itinerary).
What's NOT included
- Travel insurance
- Tourist visa (and visa processing fees)
- Transport between your home and airport (Arrival and departure airfares)
- Porterage at the airports and hotels
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Airplane, car/taxi, tour bus, boat, cruise ship, tuk-tuk, walking, and other forms of local transport, as well as types of transport stated in your itinerary.
Arrival Departure Airports
- This tour begins in Bangkok (Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK)) and departs from Siem Reap (Siem Reap International Airport (REP)).
- Vegetarian and/or special meals can typically be arranged. Please speak with an All Asia Tours representative for more information.
Meet and Greet
- Airport meet and greet services and airport-hotel transfers are included in this tour package.
Itinerary In Brief
- Day1 Arrival – Bangkok
- Day2 Bangkok Sightseeing Tour
- Day3 Bangkok Local Markets
- Day4 Bangkok – Ayutthaya – Lopburi – Pitsanulok
- Day5 Pitsanulok – Sukhothai & Si Satchanalai Historical Parks
- Day6 Sukhothai – Organic Farming Experience – Chiang Mai
- Day7 Chiang Mai Morning Alms & Sightseeing Tour
- Day8 Chiang Mai Elephant Care Program
- Day9 Chiang Mai – Thaton (Mae Kok River)
- Day10 Thaton – Hill Villages – Chiang Rai
- Day11 Chiang Rai – Golden Triangle
- Day12 Chiang Rai – Thai/Laos Border – Mekong River Cruise – Pakbeng
- Day13 Pakbeng – Mekong River Cruise – Luang Prabang
- Day14 Luang Prabang – Sightseeing & Kuangsi Waterfalls
- Day15 Luang Prabang – Morning Alms – Siem Reap
- Day16 Angkor Temples Sightseeing Tour
- Day17 Siem Reap – Departure
Tour schedule and prices subject to change without notice
Toll-Free: 1-844-380-7494 (USA & CANADA)