The price is per person, based on twin or triple room occupancy
For single travelers, this tour has a single supplement. This guarantees a single room throughout the tour
Prices are excluding international flights
Single room types are rooms for
single room occupants.
One person will be occupying the hotel room throughout the tour.
Twin room types are rooms set for two people who will occupy one room, but will have two separate beds.
A double room is a room that has one bed for two people to share.
A triple room is one room where three people may share the same room. It has three separate beds.
Guaranteed Departure, Internal Airfare Inclusive, Overnight Ha Long Bay Cruise, UNESCO Sites, Local Home Visits, Vietnam's Theatrical Arts, Cycling in the Countryside, Hands-on Cultural Experiences, Culinary Adventures, Local Market, Mekong Delta Cruise, Awe-Inspiring Angkor Wat, Lovely Luang Prabang, Alms Giving, Deluxe Accommodations
Southeast Asia’s offerings include incredible temples, enriching historical sites, thriving arts and culture scenes, delicious cuisine, and so much more. An All Asia Tours’ Discover Indochina trip takes you through the heart of Vietnam, as well as into Laos and Cambodia, to uncover opportunities for adventure and relaxation.
Begin in Vietnam at the dynamic capital city Hanoi to see the Ho Chi Minh stilt house, the Museum of Ethnology, Hoan Kiem Lake, and more iconic attractions. Walk through the alleyways and shops in the Old Quarter. Embark on an overnight Ha Long Bay cruise, and marvel at the Imperial Citadel in Hue. Experience Ho Chi Minh’s historical sites, and try a local cooking class in Hoi An. In addition to Vietnam’s mouth-watering cuisine, Vietnamese coffee is considered to be among the world’s best. The special robusta beans give this brew a full-bodied flavor. Add in some local twists like sweetened condensed milk, coconut cream, or even egg, and you have a recipe for a truly memorable cup of joe.
Cambodia is famous for its rich culture, and the Cambodian people exude a warmth and friendliness that immediately make you feel welcomed. Continue to Siem Reap to see the UNESCO-recognized Angkor complex, as well as a life-altering sunrise over the amazing Angkor Wat (City Temple). It is difficult to not feel a flutter in your heart or tingling goosebumps when you first witness the majesty of Angkor Wat, the largest religious monument in the world. The structure’s immense scale, exquisite stone carvings, and maze of corridors and passages create an atmosphere of reverence and beauty that is -- arguably -- unrivaled anywhere else in the world.
In Laos, religion is an important part of daily life, and the majority of Laos’ population practices Buddhism. The last leg of the tour takes place in Luang Prabang, one of the country’s primary spiritual centers. Experience the powerful practice of morning alms (sai bat). During the vivid light of sunrise, monks in carrot-colored robes with alms bowls in hand, emerge from their temples to receive offerings of sticky rice and other foods from the local faithful. This daily ritual is observed in silence, creating an atmosphere that is powerful in its reverence and respect. Laos is also known for its natural beauty, and this Laos travel itinerary takes you to the serene Kuang Si Waterfalls. These falls, with sparkling turquoise waters that pour into abundant pools below, are known for their sublime beauty. Don your bathing suit and dive right in for a cool, invigorating bath.
There is so much to experience in Southeast Asia! Discover Indochina's full list of attractions and destinations can be found in the detailed itinerary.
We require a $500 (USD) deposit per person to hold the space at the time of booking. The final, full payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
- English-speaking, skilled local guide at every destination (except during free time and Ha Long Bay cruise)
- English-speaking crew members assist you during Ha Long Bay cruise from Day 3 to Day 4
- Hand-picked deluxe accommodations
- Meet and greet w/transfers at Hanoi Airport
- Airport transfers on departure
- All transport between destinations
- All internal flights
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- Service charges, room tax, and handling fee
- Fresh water and towels during the tour
- Other inclusions as noted in the itinerary
- 14 breakfasts
- 11 lunches
- 11 dinners
Admission fees and activities
- All entrance, admission, and activity fees are included, unless otherwise stated in the itinerary.
What's NOT included
- Travel insurance
- Tourist visa (and visa processing fees)
- Transport between your home and airport
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Airplane, car/taxi, tour bus, cruise ship, boat, tuk-tuk, walking, and other forms of local transport, as well as types of transport stated in your itinerary.
Arrival Departure Airports
- This tour begins in Hanoi (Noi Bai International Airport (HAN)) and departs from Luang Prabang (Luang Prabang International Airport (LPQ)).
- Vegetarian and/or special meals can typically be arranged. Please speak with an All Asia Tours representative for more information.
Meet and Greet
- Airport meet and greet services and airport-hotel transfers are included in this tour package.
Itinerary In Brief
- Day1 Arrival – Hanoi
- Day2 Hanoi Sightseeing Tour
- Day3 Hanoi – Ha Long Bay Cruise
- Day4 Ha Long Bay – Hue
- Day5 Hue Sightseeing Tour
- Day6 Hue – Hai Van Pass – Hoi An
- Day7 Hoi An Sightseeing Tour & Cooking Class
- Day8 Hoi An – Ho Chi Minh Sightseeing Tour
- Day9 Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong Delta Cruise
- Day10 Ho Chi Minh City – Siem Reap
- Day11 Angkor Temples Sightseeing Tour
- Day12 Angkor Temples Sightseeing Tour
- Day13 Siem Reap – Luang Prabang
- Day14 Luang Prabang Sightseeing Tour
- Day15 Luang Prabang – Departure
Tour schedule and prices subject to change without notice
Toll-Free: 1-844-380-7494 (USA & CANADA)