The price is per person, based on twin or triple room occupancy
For single travelers, this tour has a single supplement. This guarantees a single room throughout the tour
Prices are excluding international flights
Single room types are rooms for
single room occupants.
One person will be occupying the hotel room throughout the tour.
Twin room types are rooms set for two people who will occupy one room, but will have two separate beds.
A double room is a room that has one bed for two people to share.
A triple room is one room where three people may share the same room. It has three separate beds.
Guaranteed Departure, Internal Airfare Inclusive, Overnight Ha Long Bay Cruise, Spectacular Historical Sites, UNESCO Heritage Sites, Ancient Temples, Local Home Visits, Cultural Treasures of Hoi An, Authentic Vietnamese Cuisine & Cooking Classes, Vietnamese Arts, Hands-On Cultural Experiences, Deluxe Accommodations
This tour is perfect for first-time visitors to Vietnam who seek an unforgettable introduction to this beautiful country. Along this Southeast Asian journey, discover a variety of Vietnam’s most iconic sites including the exciting capital city of Hanoi -- a hub of Vietnamese history and culture. Explore the impressive Presidential Palace, the illuminating Museum of Ethnology, and the incredible Temple of Literature, Vietnam’s first university. A visit to Hanoi is not complete without soaking in a bit of local color. Explore Hanoi’s bustling Old Quarter, and comb through the colorful shops that teem with one-of-a-kind treasures.
Vietnam’s history is rich and complex, so this Vietnam tour ventures into the heart of Ho Chi Minh (Saigon). Journey to some of this city’s most awe-inspiring sights, including the striking Jade Emperor Pagoda and the Reunification Palace, the site of the Vietnam War’s end. Ho Chi Minh is also world-famous for its elegant, colonial-style architecture, and you’ll have the chance to marvel at the Central Post Office and Opera House.
Spend the better part of two days on a Ha Long Bay cruise, a stunning region with limestone islands shrouded in emerald-green foliage and encircled by crystalline waters. Engage your thirst for adventure as you sail through this turquoise bay, celebrated for its natural beauty and UNESCO World Heritage status. Your Vietnamese water voyages continue with boat trips along the picturesque Perfume River and the mighty Mekong Delta.
Vietnamese culture and art are not to be missed. Be spellbound by a water puppetry performance – a theatrical art which is unique to Vietnam – in Hanoi. Immerse yourself in some of Hoi An Ancient Town’s most amazing architectural treasures, including the Tan Ky Old House, Fujian Assembly Hall, and Japanese Bridge. Vietnamese food lovers rejoice; in Hoi An and Hue, participate in local cooking classes to unlock the secrets of mouthwatering Vietnamese cuisine.
Discover this tour’s full list of Vietnam attractions and destinations in the Essential Vietnam detailed itinerary.
We require a $500 (USD) deposit per person to hold the space at the time of booking. The final, full payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
- English-speaking, skilled local guide at every destination
- English-speaking crew members assist you during Ha Long Bay cruise from Day 3 to Day 4
- Hand-picked deluxe accommodations
- Meet and greet w/transfers at Hanoi Airport
- Airport transfers on departure
- All transport between destinations
- All internal flights
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- Fresh water and towels during the tour
- 9 breakfasts
- 7 lunches
- 8 dinners
Admission fees and activities
- All entrance, admission, and activity fees are included (Except optional half-day tour to Cu Chi Tunnels).
What's NOT included
- Travel insurance
- Tourist visa (and visa processing fees)
- Transport between your home and airport
- Porterage at the airports and hotels
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Optional half-day tour to Cu Chi Tunnels (From $60/person)
- Airplane, car/taxi, tour bus, cruise ship, cyclo, tuk-tuk, walking, and other forms of local transport, as well as types of transport stated in your itinerary.
Arrival Departure Airports
- This tour begins in Hanoi (Noi Bai International Airport (HAN)) and departs from Ho Chi Minh City (Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN)).
- Vegetarian and/or special meals can typically be arranged. Please speak with an All Asia Tours representative for more information.
Meet and Greet
- Airport meet and greet services and airport-hotel transfers are included in this tour package.
Itinerary In Brief
- Day1 Arrival – Hanoi
- Day2 Hanoi Sightseeing Tour
- Day3 Hanoi – Ha Long Bay Cruise
- Day4 Ha Long Bay – Hue
- Day5 Hue Sightseeing Tour
- Day6 Hue – Hai Van Pass – Hoi An
- Day7 Hoi An Sightseeing Tour & Cooking Class
- Day8 Hoi An – Ho Chi Minh Sightseeing Tour
- Day9 Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong Delta Cruise
- Day10 Ho Chi Minh City – Departure
Tour schedule and prices subject to change without notice
Toll-Free: 1-844-380-7494 (USA & CANADA)