The price is per person, based on twin or triple room occupancy
For single travelers, this tour has a single supplement. This guarantees a single room throughout the tour
Prices are excluding international flights
Single room types are rooms for
single room occupants.
One person will be occupying the hotel room throughout the tour.
Twin room types are rooms set for two people who will occupy one room, but will have two separate beds.
A double room is a room that has one bed for two people to share.
A triple room is one room where three people may share the same room. It has three separate beds.
Guaranteed Departure, Unique Juxtaposition, Iconic Mt. Fuji, Fascinating Kyoto & Nara, Overnight Ha Long Bay Cruise, Spectacular UNESCO Heritage Sites, Ancient Shrines & Temples, Local Home Visits, Culinary Adventures, Hands-on Cultural Experiences, Awe-Inspiring Angkor Wat, Alms Giving, & Hand-picked Accommodations
Highlights of Japan and Indochina tour takes you to on an exciting route through four intriguing and fascinating countries in Asia: Japan, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos. To uncover opportunities for adventure and curiosity, begin in Japan at the former capital cities of Nara and Kyoto to appreciate many well- preserved shrines and temples, including Todai-ji, which houses the world's largest bronze Buddha statue; Fushimi Inari Shrine, and its 4 km path of red torii gates; and the UNESCO-recognized Golden Pavilion. Japanese Green Tea is considered to be among the best tea in the world, so enjoy Green Tea Ceremony to immerse in traditional Japanese culture.
Continue to Hakone to witness magnificent Mt. Fuji before proceeding to Tokyo. Transportation in Japan is a well- established network throughout the country. You will experience its powerful speed and artful engineering with a Shinkansen-ride (bullet train ride). In Tokyo, wander through Shibuya and the Tsukiji Outer Market, and try an exciting sushi-making lesson for your Japanese traditional culinary experience. Conclude your Japan trip with a bird's eye view of the metropolis. A visit to Tokyo is not completed without soaking in the dazzling view from Tokyo Tower.
The tour makes a change in gear as you move to Southeast Asia. Indochina region offers incredible temples, enriching historical sites, thriving arts and culture scenes, and delicious cuisine. Take in Hanoi's incredible history by exploring through Temple of Literature, Hanoi Old Quarter, and the Ho Chi Minh Complex. For a different side of Vietnam, discover tranquil Ha Long Bay – a stunning region with limestone islands bestrewn in green foliage, encircled by a crystal sea. Your Vietnamese relaxing cruise journey also continues to the Mekong Delta.
The remnants of an older Vietnam is Hue and Hoi An. Spend four days in culturally rich Central Vietnam with your expert local guide, including the Imperial City (Citadel) and charming Hoi An's Old Town. Vietnamese art and culinary culture are not to be missed. Be spellbound by a water puppetry performance in Hanoi and a colorful mask-making activity in Hoi An. For food lovers: participate in a cooking class to unlock the secrets of mouthwatering local cuisine.
Step back in time as you travel deep into Cambodia and Laos. The elegant spires of Angkor Wat soar skyward and hundreds of enigmatic Khmer temples dot the dense forests. This tour allows you to experience the stunning Angkor Wat sunrise. In enchanting Luang Prabang, Laos, a pleasant medley of local antiquity and natural beauty will delight your senses as you visit local Wats and peaceful Kuang Si Waterfalls. In addition, join the locals for the centuries-old Morning Alms in Luang Prabang. Discover Highlights of Japan and Indochina tour's complete list of destinations in the detailed itinerary.
We require a $500 (USD) deposit per person to hold the space at the time of booking. The final, full payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
- English-speaking, skilled local guide at every destination
- English-speaking crew members assist you during Ha Long Bay cruise from Day 9 to Day 10
- Hand-picked 19 nights Western style and 1 night Japanese style accommodation
- Overnight deluxe Ha Long Bay cruise
- Meet and greet w/transfers at Kansai Airport
- Airport transfers on departure
- All transport between destinations in Japan & Vietnam
- All domestic flights in Vietnam
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- 20 breakfasts
- 15 lunches
- 13 dinners
Admission fees and activities
- All entrance, admission, and activity fees are included
What's NOT included
- Flight from Tokyo to Hanoi
- Travel insurance
- Tourist visa (and visa processing fees)
- Transport between your home and airport
- Porterage at the airports and hotels
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Optional half-day tour to Cu Chi Tunnels (From $60/person)
- Airplane, car/taxi, tour bus, cruise ship, cyclo, tuk-tuk, walking, and other forms of local transport, as well as types of transport stated in your itinerary.
Arrival Departure Airports
- This tour begins in Osaka (Osaka Kansai International Airport (KIX)) and departs from Luang Prabang (Luang Prabang International Airport (LPQ)).
- Vegetarian and/or special meals can typically be arranged. Please speak with an All Asia Tours representative for more information.
Meet and Greet
- Airport meet and greet services and airport-hotel transfers are included in this tour package.
- Please note that the meet & greet and airport transfer to the first night hotel is only available when you arrive on the tour starting date.
Itinerary In Brief
- Day1 Arrival – Osaka Kansai
- Day2 Nara – Uji – Kyoto
- Day3 Kyoto Sightseeing Tour
- Day4 Kyoto Sightseeing Tour & Miho Museum
- Day5 Hakone Sightseeing Tour with Mt. Fuji Viewing – Tokyo
- Day6 Tokyo Sightseeing Tour
- Day7 Tokyo – Hanoi
- Day8 Hanoi Sightseeing Tour
- Day9 Hanoi – Ha Long Bay Cruise
- Day10 Ha Long Bay – Hue
- Day11 Hue Sightseeing Tour
- Day12 Hue – Hai Van Pass – Hoi An
- Day13 Hoi An Sightseeing Tour & Cooking Class
- Day14 Hoi An – Ho Chi Minh Sightseeing Tour
- Day15 Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong Delta Cruise
- Day16 Ho Chi Minh City – Siem Reap
- Day17 Angkor Temples Sightseeing Tour
- Day18 Angkor Temples Sightseeing Tour
- Day19 Siem Reap – Luang Prabang
- Day20 Luang Prabang Sightseeing Tour
- Day21 Luang Prabang – Departure
Tour schedule and prices subject to change without notice
Toll-Free: 1-844-380-7494 (USA & CANADA)