The price is per person, based on twin or triple room occupancy
For single travelers, this tour has a single supplement. This guarantees a single room throughout the tour
Prices are excluding international flights
Single room types are rooms for
single room occupants.
One person will be occupying the hotel room throughout the tour.
Twin room types are rooms set for two people who will occupy one room, but will have two separate beds.
A double room is a room that has one bed for two people to share.
A triple room is one room where three people may share the same room. It has three separate beds.
Highlights Japan and Vietnam Autumn tour takes you on an leisurely jaunt through Japan and Vietnam. Start your journey by exploring the distinctive culture and history of Japan, from tranquil, authentic Kyoto and Nara to fast-paced Tokyo. Get exclusive access to the city's top gardens, ancient shrines, and temples including Todaiji Temple, which houses the world's largest bronze Buddha statue; Fushimi Inari Shrine; and the UNESCO- recognized Golden Pavilion in Kyoto.
Witnessing magnificent scenes of iconic Mount Fuji is an experience which cannot be missed. Exiciting experiences include riding on a high-speed bullet train, or Shinkansen, like a local along the classic landscapes of its coastlines, lakes, and mountains. As you travel to Tokyo, immerse yourself in Japan's vibrant culture. Discover Shibuya and Asakusa, that you will see dynamic contrast of the classic and modern. Be sure to taste some of the freshest seafood at the Tsukiji Outer Market. A visit to Tokyo is not complete without enjoying a bird's eye view from Tokyo Tower.
Enjoy second half of your journey in Vietnam. In Hanoi, you will gain a good sense of Vietnam's heritage and culture at the Ho Chi Minh Complex, the Temple of Literature, and the charming Old Quarter. This tour ventures into the heart of Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), a city steeped in Vietnam's rich and complex history. Journey to some of this city’s most awe-inspiring sights, including the Reunification Palace and the visually striking Jade Emperor Pagoda. You’ll also have the chance to marvel at the Central Post Office and Opera House – the Old Saigon's opulent colonial architecture.
Spend the better part of two days taking a cruise on the azure waters of Ha Long Bay, past monolithic limestone karsts which jut up from its depths. You are sure to enjoy the stunning natural beauty of Vietnam's foremost UNESCO World Heritage Site. As you head to Central Vietnam, Hue and Hoi An, marvel at the Imperial City (Citadel) and Hoi An Old Town – places historically connected to Japan.
This tour also highlights hands-on experiences to discover authentic local culture in both countries, such as Green Tea Ceremony and Mask Making class in Hoi An. Food lovers rejoice; your tour includes local cooking classes which unlock the secrets of mouthwatering Japanese sushi as well as traditional Vietnamese cuisine.
Highlights of Japan and Vietnam Autumn is perfect for first-time visitors who seek an unforgettable introduction to these beautiful countries in Asia.
We require a $500 (USD) deposit per person to hold the space at the time of booking. The final, full payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
- English-speaking, skilled local guide at every destination
- English-speaking crew members assist you during Ha Long Bay cruise from Day 9 to Day 10
- Hand-picked 13 nights Western style and 1 night Japanese style accommodation
- Overnight deluxe Ha Long Bay cruise
- Meet and greet w/transfers at Kansai Airport
- Airport transfers on departure
- All transport between destinations in Japan & Vietnam
- All domestic flights in Vietnam
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- 15 breakfasts
- 11 lunches
- 10 dinners
Admission fees and activities
- All entrance, admission, and activity fees are included (Except optional half-day tour to Cu Chi Tunnels).
What's NOT included
- Flight from Tokyo to Hanoi
- Travel insurance
- Tourist visa (and visa processing fees)
- Transport between your home and airport
- Porterage at the airports and hotels
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Optional half-day tour to Cu Chi Tunnels (From $60/person)
- Airplane, car/taxi, tour bus, cruise ship, cyclo, tuk-tuk, walking, and other forms of local transport, as well as types of transport stated in your itinerary.
Arrival Departure Airports
- This tour begins in Osaka (Osaka Kansai International Airport (KIX)) and departs from Ho Chi Minh City (Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN)).
- Vegetarian and/or special meals can typically be arranged. Please speak with an All Asia Tours representative for more information.
Meet and Greet
- Airport meet and greet services and airport-hotel transfers are included in this tour package.
- Please note that the meet & greet and airport transfer to the first night hotel is only available when you arrive on the tour starting date.
Itinerary In Brief
- Day1 Arrival – Osaka Kansai
- Day2 Nara – Uji – Kyoto
- Day3 Kyoto Sightseeing Tour
- Day4 Kyoto Sightseeing Tour & Miho Museum
- Day5 Hakone Sightseeing Tour with Mt. Fuji Viewing – Tokyo
- Day6 Tokyo Sightseeing Tour
- Day7 Tokyo – Hanoi
- Day8 Hanoi Sightseeing Tour
- Day9 Hanoi – Ha Long Bay Cruise
- Day10 Ha Long Bay – Hue
- Day11 Hue Sightseeing Tour
- Day12 Hue – Hai Van Pass – Hoi An
- Day13 Hoi An Sightseeing Tour & Cooking Class
- Day14 Hoi An – Ho Chi Minh Sightseeing Tour
- Day15 Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong Delta Cruise
- Day16 Ho Chi Minh City – Departure
Tour schedule and prices subject to change without notice
Toll-Free: 1-844-380-7494 (USA & CANADA)