The price is per person, based on twin or triple room occupancy
For single travelers, this tour has a single supplement. This guarantees a single room throughout the tour
Prices are excluding international flights
Single room types are rooms for
single room occupants.
One person will be occupying the hotel room throughout the tour.
Twin room types are rooms set for two people who will occupy one room, but will have two separate beds.
A double room is a room that has one bed for two people to share.
A triple room is one room where three people may share the same room. It has three separate beds.
Guaranteed Departure, Internal Airfare Inclusive, Splendid Sapa & Hill-tribes, Hike through National Park, Colorful Bac Ha Market, Ha Long Bay Cruise, Vibrant Cities of Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh City, Pagodas & Temples, Local Home Visits, Cultural Treasures of Hoi An, Hands-on Cultural Experiences, Vietnamese Arts, Authentic Vietnamese Cuisine & Cooking Classes, Lively Mekong Delta, Deluxe Accommodations
Vietnam is a unique blend of traditions and modern-day lifestyles, and the country offers regional diversity from north to south. With these ideas in mind, a Highlights of Vietnam tour features some of the country’s most unique and memorable destinations. Begin in the spectacular hill station of Sapa, located in the north near the Chinese border. You’ll be spellbound by the views of pristine mountain scenery and lush rice paddy fields. Here, meet some of Vietnam’s hill-tribe communities, known for their generations-old practices and richly colored textiles.
More beautiful vistas are to be found in Ha Long Bay, the 8th wonder of the world and a UNESCO-recognized site. Sail on a deluxe cruise ship through the bay’s shimmering turquoise waters and weave through Ha Long’s limestone karst islands. More boat voyages are in store along the Perfume River, known for its intoxicating fragrance from the flower petals that fall into its waters, as well as the mighty Mekong. Explore Hai Van Pass, a naturally- beautiful region that teems with charming villages and fresh fruit orchards, framed by expanses of cerulean sky and sea.
Vietnam is also home to iconic cities that pulse with commerce and culture. Tour the exciting capital city of Hanoi -- a melting pot of lovely pagodas, fascinating shops, and mouthwatering Vietnamese food. Delve into some of Hanoi’s most important historic and cultural sites including the Presidential Palace, Museum of Ethnology, the Old Quarter, and Vietnam’s first university: the Temple of Literature. In Ho Chi Minh, experience the Jade Emperor Pagoda, which is dedicated to the Jade Emperor Ngoc Hoang (the supreme Taoist god). Gain a better understanding of Vietnam’s complex history at the War Remnants Museum and the Reunification Palace. Ho Chi Minh is also known for its French colonial-style architecture, and you’ll have the chance to see Central Post Office, City Hall, and Opera House.
Vietnam’s artistic and cultural heritage is rich and multifaceted. Discover the architectural treasures of Hoi An, once a major Southeast Asian port town and a site of cultural exchange. You’ll see the Tan Ky Old House, Fujian Assembly Hall, and the Japanese Covered Bridge. Witness a water puppetry performance -- Vietnam’s unique theatrical art. And, Vietnamese food enthusiasts rejoice; in Hoi and Hue, participate in local cooking classes and learn the secrets of delicious Vietnamese cuisine.
There is so much to explore in Vietnam! Discover this tour’s full list of Vietnam attractions and destinations in the Highlights of Vietnam detailed itinerary.
We require a $500 (USD) deposit per person to hold the space at the time of booking. The final, full payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
- English-speaking, skilled local guide at every destination from Day 2 to Day 13 (except during free time and Ha Long Bay cruise)
- English-speaking crew members assist you during Ha Long Bay cruise from Day 7 to Day 8
- Hand-picked charming lodges in Sapa
- Hand-picked deluxe accommodations
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- Meet and greet w/transfers at Hanoi Airport
- Airport transfers on departure
- All transport between destinations
- All internal flights
- Fresh water and towels during the tour
- 13 breakfasts
- 9 lunches
- 10 dinners
Admission fees and activities
- All entrance, admission, and activity fees are included (Except optional half-day tour to Cu Chi Tunnels).
What's NOT included
- Travel insurance
- Tourist visa (and visa processing fees)
- Transport between your home and airport
- Porterage at the airports and hotels
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Optional half-day tour to Cu Chi Tunnels (From $60/person)
- Airplane, car/taxi, tour bus, cruise ship, cyclo, tuk-tuk, walking, and other forms of local transport, as well as types of transport stated in your itinerary.
Arrival Departure Airports
- This tour begins in Hanoi (Noi Bai International Airport (HAN)) and departs from Ho Chi Minh City (Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN)).
- Vegetarian and/or special meals can typically be arranged. Please speak with an All Asia Tours representative for more information.
Meet and Greet
- Airport meet and greet services and airport-hotel transfers are included in this tour package.
Itinerary In Brief
- Day1 Arrival – Hanoi
- Day2 Hanoi – Sapa
- Day3 Full Day Hike through Remote Villages
- Day4 Half-day Hike through Hill-tribe Villages
- Day5 Bac Ha Market – Hanoi
- Day6 Hanoi Sightseeing Tour
- Day7 Hanoi – Ha Long Bay Cruise
- Day8 Ha Long Bay – Hue
- Day9 Hue Sightseeing Tour
- Day10 Hue – Hai Van Pass – Hoi An
- Day11 Hoi An Sightseeing Tour & Cooking Class
- Day12 Hoi An – Ho Chi Minh Sightseeing Tour
- Day13 Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong Delta Cruise
- Day14 Ho Chi Minh City – Departure
Tour schedule and prices subject to change without notice
Toll-Free: 1-844-380-7494 (USA & CANADA)