The price is per person, based on twin or triple room occupancy
For single travelers, this tour has a single supplement. This guarantees a single room throughout the tour
Prices are excluding international flights
Single room types are rooms for
single room occupants.
One person will be occupying the hotel room throughout the tour.
Twin room types are rooms set for two people who will occupy one room, but will have two separate beds.
A double room is a room that has one bed for two people to share.
A triple room is one room where three people may share the same room. It has three separate beds.
Small Group Tour (Max 18 guests), Guaranteed Departure, Internal Airfare Included, Ha Long Bay from Sea & Sky, Vietnamese Art Experiences, Mekong Delta Cruise, UNESCO Heritage Sites, Culinary Experiences, Pulsating Phnom Penh, Astounding Angkor Wat, Hilltribe Peoples, Majestic Laotian Nature, & Deluxe-Plus Accommodations
AAT’s Indochina Grand Tour is so named for good reasons. Of all of our group travel packages, the Indochina Grand Tour is among the top. Delve into some of Vietnam’s most popular highlights, then be whisked away to charming Cambodia and remarkable Laos. This extensive tour of Southeast Asia takes you to time-honored temples, regions of incredible natural beauty, lively cities, historical landmarks, cultural gems, and much more. Make the most of this chance to see life in Indochina at its most alive and authentic.
You’ll spend almost two weeks in vivid Vietnam, a country that is world-famous for its incredible cuisine, landscapes, and diverse tourist destinations. Start in the capital of Hanoi to see the historic Ho Chi Minh complex, followed by a tour of the Tortoise Pagoda (Ngoc Son Temple) and Hoan Kiem Lake (Lake of the Restored Sword). Weave through Hanoi’s Old Quarter, also known as the 36 Streets. Uncover shops that specialize in traditional trades, as well as vendors who sell modern fashions and tourist-oriented souvenirs. Sample scrumptious Vietnamese food with a street food tour led by the internationally-recognized food blogger, Van Cong Tu. Yet, Hanoi only scratches the surface of this trip: luxuriate during an overnight Ha Long Bay cruise, be charmed by beautiful Hue, and enjoy Hoi An Ancient Town – a major Southeast Asian trading port of centuries past. Say farewell to Vietnam in iconic Ho Chi Minh City, known for its complex history and attractive colonial architecture.
In Phnom Penh, Cambodia’ capital, venture to the Royal Palace and the especially impressive Silver Pagoda that has a floor made from thousands of shining solid silver tiles. Travel from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap and set sail along the lovely Tonle Sap Lake. You’ll see charming floating villages with stilt houses and taste sombai, a delicious Cambodian liqueur with infusions of aromatic fruits and spices. Experience an unforgettable Angkor Wat sunrise and tour this iconic site, famous for being the largest religious complex in the world. Enjoy more Siem Reap activities including a Phare Circus show, a monk blessing ceremony, and a journey to the lost jungle temple of Ta Prohm.
In Luang Prabang, Laos, experience the Kuang Si Waterfalls and Pak Ou Caves – true natural marvels. Take part in a Luang Prabang alms ceremony, where local monks travel through the town at sunrise to collect gifts of food from Buddhist faithful. Tour more of this UNESCO- recognized town’s destinations like the weaving village of Ock Pop Tok, and sip local lao lao (rice whiskey) at Bang Xang Hai Village.
Southeast Asia offers so much to explore and experience! Discover Indochina Grand Tour’s full list of attractions and destinations in the detailed itinerary.
We require a $500 (USD) deposit per person to hold the space at the time of booking. The final, full payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
- English-speaking, skilled local guide at every destination from Day 2 to 12(except during free time and Ha Long Bay cruise)
- English-speaking crew members assist you during Ha Long Bay cruise from Day 4 to 5
- English-speaking, skilled local guide at every destination from Day 13 to 19 (except during free time)
- Hand-picked deluxe-plus accommodations
- Meet and greet w/transfers at Hanoi Airport
- Airport transfers on departure
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- All transport between destinations
- All internal flights
- Fresh water and towels during the tour
- 19 breakfasts
- 16 lunches
- 12 dinners
Admission fees and activities
- All entrance, admission, and activity fees are included (unless otherwise stated in the itinerary).
What's NOT included
- Travel insurance
- Tourist visa (and visa processing fees)
- Transport between your home and airport (Arrival and departure airfares)
- Porterage at the airports and hotels
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Airplane, car/taxi, tour bus, cruise ship, cyclo, tuk-tuk, walking, and other forms of local transport, as well as types of transport stated in your itinerary.
Arrival Departure Airports
- This tour begins in Hanoi (Noi Bai international airport (HAN)) and departs from Luang Prabang (Luang Prabang International Airport (LPQ)).
- Vegetarian and/or special meals can typically be arranged. Please speak with an All Asia Tours representative for more information.
Meet and Greet
- Airport meet and greet services and airport-hotel transfers are included in this tour package.
Itinerary In Brief
- Day1 Arrival – Hanoi
- Day2 Hanoi Sightseeing Tour
- Day3 Hanoi Street Food Tour
- Day4 Hanoi – Ha Long Bay Cruise
- Day5 Ha Long Bay – Hue
- Day6 Hue Sightseeing Tour
- Day7 Hue – Hai Van Pass – Hoi An Sightseeing Tour
- Day8 Hoi An Cultural Tour & Cooking Class
- Day9 Hoi An Countryside Tour
- Day10 Hoi An – Ho Chi Minh City – Cu Chi Tunnels
- Day11 Mekong Delta Cruise – Can Tho
- Day12 Mekong Delta – Ho Chi Minh Sightseeing Tour
- Day13 Ho Chi Minh City – Phnom Penh
- Day14 Phnom Penh Sightseeing Tour – Siem Reap
- Day15 Angkor Temples Sightseeing Tour
- Day16 Angkor Temples Sightseeing Tour
- Day17 Siem Reap – Luang Prabang
- Day18 Pak Ou Caves by Mekong River Cruise
- Day19 Luang Prabang Sightseeing Tour
- Day20 Luang Prabang – Departure
Tour schedule and prices subject to change without notice
Toll-Free: 1-844-380-7494 (USA & CANADA)