The price is per person, based on twin or triple room occupancy
For single travelers, this tour has a single supplement. This guarantees a single room throughout the tour
Prices are excluding international flights
Single room types are rooms for
single room occupants.
One person will be occupying the hotel room throughout the tour.
Twin room types are rooms set for two people who will occupy one room, but will have two separate beds.
A double room is a room that has one bed for two people to share.
A triple room is one room where three people may share the same room. It has three separate beds.
Small Group Tour (Max 18 guests), Guaranteed Departure, Internal Airfare Included Price, Overnight Ha Long Bay Cruise, Bustling Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, Cruise Hue’s Perfume River, Cultural Treasures of Hoi An, Culinary Adventures, Spectacular UNESCO Historical Sites, Vietnamese Art Experiences, Mekong Delta Cruise, Deluxe-Plus Accommodations
A visit to Vietnam offers travelers invaluable opportunities to experience a culture unlike one’s own. A multi-faceted history, pristine natural scenery, friendly locals, incredible coffee and cuisine, and unique shopping only scratch the surface of the many things for which Vietnam is so famous.
Your Vietnam tour begins in the vibrant capital of Hanoi. Tour some of this city’s brightest highlights like the Tortoise Pagoda (Ngoc Son Temple), Hoan Kiem Lake, and Hanoi’s Old Quarter. Delight in a private, exclusive water puppetry performance – Vietnam’s time-honored theatrical art -- and an exclusive tour of Hanoi’s most mouthwatering street food.
One of the best aspects of this tour is its variety: time in thrilling Vietnamese cities is matched with respites in stunning natural landscapes. Voyage into Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site known for its stunning limestone islands and tranquil, turquoise seas. As you cruise through the water, you’ll find that such incredible natural beauty is certain to fill your imagination with a sense of wonder.
Your next stop will be at enchanting Hue, home of the picturesque Perfume River, as well as one of Vietnam’s arts and culture hubs. Discover the stunning Thien Mu Pagoda, and stroll through the gallery and garden of a famous contemporary artist. After, embark on a journey through Hai Van Pass (Pass of the Ocean Clouds) and Hoi An to see cultural treasures including the Fujian Assembly Hall and the Japanese Covered Bridge. Uncover handmade textiles, hone your culinary skills in a local cooking class, and make your way through farms in the charming countryside.
History enthusiasts will not want to miss the highlights of Ho Chi Minh City, including the Cu Chi Tunnels (a network of tunnels that were instrumental during the Vietnam War). As your tour draws to a close, sit back and delight in a relaxing cruise along the mighty Mekong Delta.
There is so much to explore in Vietnam! Discover this tour’s full list of Vietnam attractions and destinations in the detailed itinerary.
We require a $500 (USD) deposit per person to hold the space at the time of booking. The final, full payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
- English-speaking, skilled local guide at every destination from Day 2 to Day 12 (except during free time and Ha Long Bay cruise)
- English-speaking crew members assist you during Ha Long Bay cruise from Day 4 to Day 5
- Hand-picked deluxe-plus accommodations
- Meet and greet w/transfers at Hanoi Airport
- Airport transfers on departure
- All transport between destinations
- All internal flights
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- Fresh water and towels during the tour
- 12 breakfasts
- 10 lunches
- 9 dinners
Admission fees and activities
- All entrance, admission, and activity fees are included (unless otherwise stated in the itinerary).
What's NOT included
- Travel insurance
- Tourist visa (and visa processing fees)
- Transport between your home and airport (Arrival and departure airfares)
- Porterage at the airports and hotels
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Airplane, car/taxi, tour bus, cruise ship, cyclo, walking, and other forms of local transport, as well as types of transport stated in your itinerary.
Arrival Departure Airports
- This tour begins in Hanoi (Noi Bai international airport (HAN)) and departs from Ho Chi Minh City (Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN)).
- Vegetarian and/or special meals can typically be arranged. Please speak with an All Asia Tours representative for more information.
Meet and Greet
- Airport meet and greet services and airport-hotel transfers are included in this tour package.
Itinerary In Brief
- Day1 Arrival – Hanoi
- Day2 Hanoi Sightseeing Tour
- Day3 Hanoi Street Food Tour
- Day4 Hanoi – Ha Long Bay Cruise
- Day5 Ha Long Bay – Hue
- Day6 Hue Sightseeing Tour
- Day7 Hue – Hai Van Pass – Hoi An Sightseeing
- Day8 Hoi An Cultural Tour & Cooking Class
- Day9 Hoi An Countryside Tour
- Day10 Hoi An – Ho Chi Minh City – Cu Chi Tunnels
- Day11 Mekong Delta Cruise – Can Tho
- Day12 Mekong Delta – Ho Chi Minh Sightseeing Tour
- Day13 Ho Chi Minh City – Departure
Tour schedule and prices subject to change without notice
Toll-Free: 1-844-380-7494 (USA & CANADA)