The price is per person, based on twin or triple room occupancy
For single travelers, this tour has a single supplement. This guarantees a single room throughout the tour
Prices are excluding international flights
Single room types are rooms for
single room occupants.
One person will be occupying the hotel room throughout the tour.
Twin room types are rooms set for two people who will occupy one room, but will have two separate beds.
A double room is a room that has one bed for two people to share.
A triple room is one room where three people may share the same room. It has three separate beds.
Limited to 8 Guests, Guaranteed Departure, Internal Airfare Inclusive, Ha Long Bay from Sea & Sky, Luxurious Junk Boat, Hoi An's Ancient Heritage, UNESCO Sites, Arts & Culture, Bustling Markets, Delicious Cuisine & Cooking Experience, Beautiful Spa Hotel, Mekong Delta Cruise, Luxury Accommodations
Ultimate Vietnam takes you to some of the very best that the country has to offer and allows you to immerse yourself in Vietnam’s rich history and culture. One of the things that sets this Vietnam tour apart from the rest is its diverse cultural experiences. In Hanoi, you’ll have the chance to meet an internationally-acclaimed food connoisseur and sample some of Vietnam’s world-famous street food. Browse nearby markets to find super-fresh produce, put your culinary skills to the test during a local cooking class, and savor the delicious meal you prepared. Broaden your understanding of art with a Vietnamese water puppetry performance, tour the gallery and gardens of one of Vietnam’s most successful contemporary artists, and learn the basics of Chinese characters and calligraphy.
Relax during a leisurely, overnight cruise through UNESCO- recognized Ha Long Bay, home to towering islets, sparkling cerulean waters, and layers of verdant foliage. Set sail along the picturesque Perfume River, named for the flower petals that fall into the water and fill the air with their heavenly fragrances. You’ll also have the chance to hop into a sampan boat and cruise through the mighty Mekong Delta, marvel at local life along the river, and tour a nearby outdoor market.
Embark on a journey through Vietnam’s most bustling and vibrant cities including Hanoi, Hue, Danang, Hoi An, and Ho Chi Minh (Saigon). Each of these urban centers offers its own unique vibe and plenty of inspiring attractions to discover. Discover Hanoi’s historical legacy while visiting the Presidential Palace and Ho Chi Minh’s former stilt house. Hue’s Thien Mu Pagoda (Pagoda of the Celestial Lady) is one of Vietnam’s most stunning pieces of architecture. Rest and rejuvenate at a luxury retreat villa in Danang. Let the magic of Hoi An fill your senses as you learn about the local textile industry, as well as tour the Tan Ky Old House, the Fujian Assembly Hall, and the 400- year-old Japanese Covered Bridge.
Vietnam’s history is rich and complex, so this Vietnam tour ventures into the heart of Ho Chi Minh (Saigon). Journey to some of this city’s most awe-inspiring sites, including the Cu Chi Tunnels, the Reunification Palace, War Remnants Museum, and Jade Emperor Pagoda – an amazing architectural marvel that honors a Taoist god. Ho Chi Minh City is also known for its colonial legacy, and this tour features French-style architecture including the Central Post Office, City Hall, and Opera House.
There is so much to explore in Vietnam! Discover this tour’s full list of Vietnam attractions and destinations in the detailed itinerary.
We require a $500 (USD) deposit per person to hold the space at the time of booking. The final, full payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
- English-speaking, skilled local guide accompanying the group at each destination (except during free time and Ha Long Bay cruise)
- English-speaking crew members assist you during Ha Long Bay cruise from Day 4 to Day 5
- Meet and greet w/transfers at Hanoi Airport
- Airport transfers on departure
- All transport between destinations
- All internal flights
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- Fresh water and towels during the tour
- 12 breakfasts
- 8 lunches
- 9 dinners
Admission fees and activities
- All entrance, admission, and activity fees are included (unless otherwise stated in the itinerary).
What's NOT included
- Travel insurance
- Tourist visa (and visa processing fees)
- Transport between your home and airport (Arrival and departure airfares)
- Porterage at the airports and hotels
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Airplane, car/taxi, tour bus, cruise ship, cyclo, tuk-tuk, walking, and other forms of local transport, as well as types of transport stated in your itinerary.
Arrival Departure Airports
- This tour begins in Hanoi (Noi Bai international airport (HAN)) and departs from Ho Chi Minh City (Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN)).
- Vegetarian and/or special meals can typically be arranged. Please speak with an All Asia Tours representative for more information.
Meet and Greet
- Airport meet and greet services and airport-hotel transfers are included in this tour package.
Itinerary In Brief
- Day1 Arrival – Hanoi
- Day2 Hanoi Sightseeing Tour
- Day3 Hanoi Street Food Tour
- Day4 Ha Long Bay Cruise
- Day5 Ha Long Bay – Hue
- Day6 Hue Sightseeing Tour
- Day7 Hue – Hai Van Pass – Danang
- Day8 Hoi An Sightseeing & Cooking Class
- Day9 Danang Beach (Full Day Free)
- Day10 Danang – Ho Chi Minh City
- Day11 Mekong Delta Cruise
- Day12 Cu Chi Tunnels & Ho Chi Minh Sightseeing
- Day13 Ho Chi Minh City – Departure
Tour schedule and prices subject to change without notice
Toll-Free: 1-844-380-7494 (USA & CANADA)