The price is per person with minimum 2 people, based on twin or triple room occupancy
For single travelers, this tour has a single supplement. This guarantees a single room throughout the tour
Prices are excluding international flights
Single room types are rooms for
single room occupants.
One person will be occupying the hotel room throughout the tour.
Twin room types are rooms set for two people who will occupy one room, but will have two separate beds.
A double room is a room that has one bed for two people to share.
A triple room is one room where three people may share the same room. It has three separate beds.
There are so many reasons why Vietnam should be at the top of your travel list: the thriving cities, historic hotels, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, beautiful vistas, bustling markets, and delicious Vietnamese food. AAT’s Discover Vietnam: From Ho Chi Minh to Hanoi private tour offers you a sampling of the very best that the country has to offer and provides a Vietnam experience that you will remember for a lifetime.
Begin in Hanoi, Vietnam’s ancient capital city, to see quintessential sites like the One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature, and the stunning Opera House. This famous monument boasts European-style architecture, ornate ceiling murals, and lovely chandeliers. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn more about Vietnamese history at Hoa Lo Prison, built by the French in the late 1800s and used during the Vietnam War. Soak up a little local color as you venture through Hanoi’s iconic Old Quarter to see the vendors and shophouses.
Sail away on a Ha Long Bay cruise -- one of the most unforgettable moments of any Vietnam vacation! This UNESCO-recognized site is a geological marvel with 3,000 limestone pillars that extend into the sky. Weave through the foliage-covered islets, uncover surrounding caves, and witness everyday life at a local fishing village. Nourish your mind, body, and spirit with moving meditation; try a sunrise tai chi class on deck as shimmering golden light washes the surrounding landscape in rich color and warmth.
Next, you’ll be whisked away to the cultural hub of Hue. Here, you’ll have the chance to enjoy free time to explore nearby art galleries and clothing boutiques, as well as sample some delicious local cuisine that ranges from sweet, coconut milk soups to crisp crepes overflowing with savory meats and vegetables. Speed through the streets on a cyclo, and see the UNESCO-recognized Imperial Citadel and the Forbidden Purple City. You’ll also enjoy a serene cruise along the Perfume River, so named for the intoxicating floral fragrances that fill the air as silken petals flutter down into the water.
A cultural feast awaits you in Hoi An, a lovely town that was a major trading port centuries ago. Hoi An attractions are diverse and include cosmopolitan architecture, traditional Buddhist pagodas, and colonial shophouses. You’ll visit Hoi An Silk Village to see talented local artisans dyeing, spinning, and weaving delicate fibers into gorgeous cloth. You’ll also have the unique opportunity to take a cooking class, learn local recipes, and savor the heavenly meal you prepared!
Your tour concludes in historic Saigon, Vietnam, where you’ll see iconic colonial architecture including the Central Post Office, Opera House, and Notre Dame Cathedral. History defines many Ho Chi Minh attractions; learn more about the Vietnam War at the War Remnants Museum and Cu Chi Tunnels. In Ho Chi Minh City, you’ll also have chances to delve into the local life. Experience the city’s unique food culture as you sip delicious Vietnamese coffee at a local café. Tour authentic Ben Thanh Market and the Cholon area -- Ho Chi Minh’s Chinatown. Discover Vietnam: From Ho Chi Minh to Hanoi not only offers the superior travel experiences you’ve come to expect from All Asia Tours, but it will also inspire your intellect and heart.
There is so much to experience in Vietnam! Discover this tour’s full list of Vietnam attractions and destinations in the detailed itinerary.
We require a $500 (USD) deposit per person to hold the space at the time of booking. The final, full payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
- English-speaking guide for entire duration of tour (except during free time)
- Hand-picked accommodations
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- Airport meet and greet w/transfers from airport to hotel
- Transport by road with a private vehicle (unless otherwise stated)
- Internet access (where available)
- Entrance fees for all destinations (unless otherwise stated)
- Other inclusions as noted in the itinerary
- 11 breakfasts
- 10 lunches
- 1 dinner
Admission fees and activities
- All entrance, admission, and activity fees are included (unless otherwise stated in the itinerary).
What's NOT included
- Travel insurance
- Transport between your home and airport
- Arrival and departure airfares
- Airport taxes
- Optional and additional sightseeing and transport not included in itinerary
- Optional and additional meals not included in itinerary
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Supplements for late or early check-in and check-out at hotels
- Vehicle, cruise ship, walking, and other forms of local transport, as well as types of transport stated in your itinerary.
Arrival Departure Airports
- This tour begins in Hanoi (Noi Bai International Airport (HAN)) and departs from Ho Chi Minh City (Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN)).
- Vegetarian and/or special meals can typically be arranged. Please speak with an All Asia Tours representative for more information.
Meet and Greet
- Airport meet and greet services and airport-hotel transfers are included in this tour package.
Itinerary In Brief
- Day1 Arrival – Hanoi
- Day2 Hanoi – Sightseeing Tour
- Day3 Ha Long Bay Cruise
- Day4 Ha Long Bay – Hue
- Day5 Hue – Sightseeing Tour
- Day6 Hue – Hai Van Pass – Hoi An
- Day7 Hoi An – Sightseeing Tour
- Day8 Hoi An – Sightseeing Tour (Continued)
- Day9 Hoi An – Ho Chi Minh City
- Day10 Mekong Delta Cruise
- Day11 Cu Chi Tunnels
- Day12 Ho Chi Minh City – Departure
Tour schedule and prices subject to change without notice
Toll-Free: 1-844-380-7494 (USA & CANADA)