The price is per person with minimum 2 people, based on twin or triple room occupancy
For single travelers, this tour has a single supplement. This guarantees a single room throughout the tour
Prices are excluding international flights
Single room types are rooms for
single room occupants.
One person will be occupying the hotel room throughout the tour.
Twin room types are rooms set for two people who will occupy one room, but will have two separate beds.
A double room is a room that has one bed for two people to share.
A triple room is one room where three people may share the same room. It has three separate beds.
Historic Old Quarter & 36 Streets, Hanoi’s Culture & Crafts, Journey to Beautiful Tam Coc (Ha Long Bay on Land), Overnight Ha Long Bay Cruise, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, Lakes & Stunning Scenery, Peaceful Perfume River Cruise, Local Home Visit, Immersion into Hoi An’s Arts & Culture, Multicultural Ho Chi Minh & Cholon: Site of Chinese Heritage, French-Colonial Architecture, Splendid Siem Reap & Angkor Temples, Roluos Temples, Phnom Penh: Pearl of Asia, Mouthwatering Local Fare
The Hidden Treasures of Vietnam & Cambodia is one of AAT’s most unique tour offerings, taking you to famous sites and fascinating off- the-beaten-track destinations. Immerse yourself in the magic and majesty of these ancient cultures as you slowly make your way through ancient Angkor Wat, traverse dense jungles, experience local life and cuisine, and pass by picturesque rice paddies.
Your journey begins in Vietnam’s major cities: Hanoi, Hue, Hoi An, and Ho Chi Minh. You’ll learn about Vietnam’s multifaceted history and culture as you tour Hanoi’s Old Quarter -- a bustling network of streets with shops that offer beautiful silks, lacquerware, delicious Vietnamese food, and many other lovely local goods. Vietnamese arts are truly exceptional, and during your tour, you’ll have the chance to witness two quintessential Vietnamese art forms -- a water puppet show and a Ca Tru music performance. In Danang, you’ll also see the Museum of Cham Sculpture, home to masterful artworks created many centuries ago.
Your Vietnam adventure takes you into the heart of the country’s most beautiful landscapes and charming local life. Tour Tam Coc Vietnam (Ha Long Bay on Land), a site with rich, emerald green foliage and limestone peaks that stretch skyward. Here, you’ll see Bich Dong Pagoda and Thai Vi Temple, two structures with gracefully arching roofs, nestled in acres of abundant greenery. You’ll also set sail on a Ha Long Bay cruise -- the highlight of any Vietnam vacation -- to see this absolutely stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site. Meet local Vietnamese villagers in Go Noi and learn the secrets of preparing perfect mi quang, a delicious noodle dish garnished with fresh vegetables and herbs.
Continue to Siem Reap, Cambodia. You’ll embark on an Angkor Wat tour to witness the grandeur of one of the world’s most spectacular religious sites. This private journey also provides unique opportunities to see fascinating pre-Angkorian Hindu temples, including Preah Ko (‘Sacred Ox’) and Lolei. Phnom Penh, Cambodia is another Southeast Asian city with complex layers of history. In this vibrant metropolis, you’ll see the stunning Royal Palace and Wat Phnom Buddhist temple, as well as Victory Monument Cambodia that celebrates the nation’s freedom from French colonial rule.
Cambodia and Vietnam are the perfect entry points into amazing Southeast Asia. Uncover the Hidden Treasures of Vietnam & Cambodia’s full list of attractions and destinations in the detailed itinerary.
We require a $500 (USD) deposit per person to hold the space at the time of booking. The final, full payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
- English-speaking, professional guide for entire duration of tour (except during free time)
- Hand-picked deluxe & superior accommodations
- Meals as stated in the itinerary, with breakfast everyday
- Airport meet and greet w/transfers from airport to hotel
- Transport by road with a private, air-conditioned vehicle (unless otherwise stated)
- Internet access (where available)
- Entrance fees for all destinations (unless otherwise stated)
- Excursion on a shared junk cruise ship in Ha Long Bay
- Boat trip on the Mekong Delta
- Private boat journey in Hue and Siem Reap
- Other inclusions as noted in the itinerary
- 13 breakfasts
- 12 lunches
- 11 dinners
Admission fees and activities
- All entrance, admission, and activity fees are included (unless otherwise stated in the itinerary).
What's NOT included
- Travel insurance
- Arrival and departure airfares
- Airport taxes and immigration services (including visa fees)
- Transport between your home and airport
- Optional and additional sightseeing and transport not included in itinerary
- Optional and additional meals not included in itinerary
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Supplements for late or early check-in and check-out at hotels
- Airplane, private vehicle, cruise ship, boat, rickshaw, walking, and other forms of local transport, as well as types of transport stated in your itinerary.
Arrival Departure Airports
- This tour begins in Hanoi (Noi Bai International Airport (HAN)) and departs from Phnom Penh (Phnom Penh International Airport (PNH)).
- Vegetarian and/or special meals can typically be arranged. Please speak with an All Asia Tours representative for more information.
Meet and Greet
- Airport meet and greet services and airport-hotel transfers are included in this tour package.
Itinerary In Brief
- Day1 Arrival – Hanoi
- Day2 Hanoi Sightseeing Tour
- Day3 Hanoi – Ninh Binh – Tam Coc (Ha Long Bay on Land)
- Day4 Ha Long Bay Cruise
- Day5 Ha Long Bay – Hue
- Day6 Hue Sightseeing Tour
- Day7 Hue – Hai Van Pass – Danang – Hoi An
- Day8 Hoi An – Local Home Visit
- Day9 Hoi An – Ho Chi Minh City
- Day10 Ho Chi Minh City – Siem Reap – Angkor Temples
- Day11 Angkor Temples Sightseeing
- Day12 Siem Reap – Phnom Penh
- Day13 Phnom Penh Sightseeing Tour
- Day14 Phnom Penh – Departure
Tour schedule and prices subject to change without notice
Toll-Free: 1-844-380-7494 (USA & CANADA)