The price is per person with minimum 2 people, based on twin or triple room occupancy
For single travelers, this tour has a single supplement. This guarantees a single room throughout the tour
Prices are excluding international flights
Single room types are rooms for
single room occupants.
One person will be occupying the hotel room throughout the tour.
Twin room types are rooms set for two people who will occupy one room, but will have two separate beds.
A double room is a room that has one bed for two people to share.
A triple room is one room where three people may share the same room. It has three separate beds.
Cyclo Ride through Colonial Districts in Hanoi, Inspiring Ha Long Bay Cruise, Ho Chi Minh’s Historic Sites, Majestic Mekong Delta Cruise, Beautiful Natural Scenery, Iconic Temples & Pagodas, UNESCO Sites, Adventures in Angkor Wat & Temples, Phenomenal Phnom Penh, Authentic & Delicious Local Dishes, Supremely Comfortable Accommodations
Stunning Southeast Asia will captivate your imagination. This region offers everything from delicious cuisine and lovely weather to countless enriching destinations to explore. With AAT’s Imagine Vietnam & Cambodia tour, you’ll uncover the mysteries of two countries that have some of the most complex histories and awe-inspiring attractions found in the world. In Cambodia and Vietnam, see some of Southeast Asia’s most popular travel destinations, including inspiring Angkor Wat.
Tucked in a bend in the Red River, Hanoi is Vietnam’s capital and a major cultural, political, and economic hub. Explore this fascinating city like a local; hop on a cyclo (a three-wheeled bicycle taxi) and weave through the colonial districts as you view intricately- designed French architecture. Experience more quintessential Hanoi attractions including the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and One Pillar Pagoda. You’ll then proceed from Hanoi to Ha Long Bay and embark on an unforgettable Ha Long Bay day cruise. It’s easy to see why Ha Long (Descending Dragon) Bay is the 8th Natural Wonder of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site -- this uniquely beautiful landscape, accented with limestone karst islands that tower high above, is a true testament to nature’s majesty. Stretch out on deck, feel the mild breeze against your skin, and inhale the refreshing air. Your cares are certain to melt away once you immerse yourself in this incredible natural paradise.
Dive into centuries of Vietnamese history in Ho Chi Minh City, a metropolis abuzz with glittering lights, whizzing vehicles, and busy passers-by. Saigon, Vietnam is a historically-rich region, and you’ll have the chance to explore iconic sites including the Reunification Palace, where the Vietnam War ended; the Cu Chi Tunnels, a fascinating labyrinth of underground hideouts; and the Central Post Office and Notre Dame Cathedral, lovely examples of colonial architecture. Imagine Vietnam & Cambodia also takes you on a Mekong Delta tour to My Tho, Vietnam -- a bustling market town -- and Thoi Son Island, known for its orchards filled with luscious fresh fruit.
Venture to Cambodia’s most celebrated cities: Siem Reap and Phnom Penh. Your Siem Reap tour takes you to the Angkor Temples -- Cambodia’s centuries-old masterworks that merge with the jungle landscape. You’ll also spend a half day touring Angkor Wat, the crowning gem of Khmer art and architecture. Originally dedicated to Vishnu (a Hindu god), this massive temple complex is now a pilgrimage site for many Buddhists. Before your tour ends, immerse yourself in Phnom Penh attractions. In Cambodia’s capital and largest city, tour the National Museum’s world-famous collection of Khmer sculpture, and visit the striking Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda. Glimpse everyday life at Phnom Penh Central Market, a premier shopping center that sells souvenirs, jewelry, electronics, exceptionally fresh food, and more. Conclude your once- in-a-lifetime journey with a relaxing boat trip through tranquil Tonle Sap Lake and the Mekong River.
No matter how many times you visit Southeast Asia, you’ll continue to uncover countless treasures. See Imagine Vietnam & Cambodia’s full list of attractions and destinations in the detailed itinerary.
We require a $500 (USD) deposit per person to hold the space at the time of booking. The final, full payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
- English-speaking, professional guide for entire duration of tour (except during free time)
- Hand-picked superior accommodations
- Meals as stated in the itinerary, with breakfast everyday
- Airport meet and greet w/transfers from airport to hotel
- Transport by road with a private, air-conditioned vehicle (unless otherwise stated)
- Internet access (where available)
- Entrance fees for all destinations (unless otherwise stated)
- Excursion on a junk cruise ship in Ha Long Bay, including seafood lunch and dinner
- Other inclusions as noted in the itinerary
- 10 breakfasts
- 9 lunches
- 6 dinners
Admission fees and activities
- All entrance, admission, and activity fees are included (unless otherwise stated in the itinerary).
What's NOT included
- Travel insurance
- Arrival and departure airfares
- Airport taxes and immigration services (including visa fees)
- Transport between your home and airport
- Optional and additional sightseeing and transport not included in itinerary
- Optional and additional meals not included in itinerary
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Supplements for late or early check-in and check-out at hotels
- Airplane, private vehicle, rickshaw, boat, cruise ship, walking, and other forms of local transport, as well as types of transport stated in your itinerary.
Arrival Departure Airports
- This tour begins in Hanoi (Noi Bai International Airport (HAN)) and departs from Phnom Penh (Phnom Penh International Airport (PNH)).
- Vegetarian and/or special meals can typically be arranged. Please speak with an All Asia Tours representative for more information.
Meet and Greet
- Airport meet and greet services and airport-hotel transfers are included in this tour package.
Itinerary In Brief
- Day1 Arrival – Hanoi
- Day2 Hanoi Sightseeing – Ha Long Bay
- Day3 Ha Long Bay Cruise – Hanoi
- Day4 Hanoi – Ho Chi Minh City Sightseeing
- Day5 Ho Chi Minh City – Cu Chi Tunnels
- Day6 Ho Chi Minh – Mekong Delta Cruise
- Day7 Ho Chi Minh – Siem Reap – Tonle Sap Lake Boat Cruise
- Day8 Angkor Wat & Angkor Temples Sightseeing
- Day9 Angkor – Phnom Penh
- Day10 Phnom Penh Sightseeing Tour
- Day11 Phnom Penh – Departure
Tour schedule and prices subject to change without notice
Toll-Free: 1-844-380-7494 (USA & CANADA)