The price is per person with minimum 2 people, based on twin or triple room occupancy
For single travelers, this tour has a single supplement. This guarantees a single room throughout the tour
Prices are excluding international flights
Single room types are rooms for
single room occupants.
One person will be occupying the hotel room throughout the tour.
Twin room types are rooms set for two people who will occupy one room, but will have two separate beds.
A double room is a room that has one bed for two people to share.
A triple room is one room where three people may share the same room. It has three separate beds.
Historical Hanoi, Cyclo Ride in Hanoi's Old Quarter, Pristine Pagodas & Tranquil Buddhist Temples, Overnight Ha Long Bay Cruise, UNESCO Sites, Cultural Town of Hoi An, River Life by the Mekong Delta & Mekong River, Ho Chi Minh & Historic Architecture, Cholon: Site of Chinese Heritage, Astonishing Angkor Wat & Temples, Sublime Siem Reap, Monks & Temples in Luang Prabang, Breathtaking Kuang Si Waterfalls, & Lovely Accommodations
All Asia Tours offers you the magic and majesty of Southeast Asia with Vietnam, Laos, & Angkor Wat: History, Culture, and Natural Wonders. This multifaceted region truly offers something for everyone: extraordinary cuisine and street food, diverse flora and fauna, exquisite temples, warm hospitality, and so much more.
Your journey begins in Vietnam’s bustling cities and most beautiful sites. Explore popular Hanoi attractions including the lively Old Quarter (36 Streets), filled with busy shoppers, zipping motorbikes, local goods, and delicious Vietnamese food. Board a junk cruise ship and voyage into lovely Bai Tu Long Bay and UNESCO-recognized Ha Long Bay. Your bay cruises will take you into peaceful natural paradises, filled with striking limestone karst islands and impressive caves. Explore the local life at Vung Vieng floating fishing village, and witness the subtle arts of sailing and casting nets. Meander through Hoi An ancient town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and see quintessential sites like the Fujian Assembly Hall and the well-preserved Quan Thang House, which is filled from floor to rafters with impressive artwork and carvings. Explore Ho Chi Minh City’s historic treasures including the Jade Emperor Pagoda and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Siem Reap, Cambodia, is the gateway to celebrated Angkor Wat. As you walk past Angkor Temple ruins, you’ll feel transported centuries back in history to Cambodia’s glory days. Discover the artistic treasures of Banteay Srei (the Citadel of Women), which boasts intricate relief sculptures of women, lotus flowers, and scenes from the Ramayana carved in rose-colored sandstone. You’ll also venture to one of the world’s most impressive monuments: Angkor Wat. From its lotus-bud towers to the stunning natural setting, Angkor Wat is a triumph.
Conclude your Southeast Asian adventure in Luang Prabang, Laos. Your Luang Prabang activities include visits to Wat Long Khoun Temple, a building with a dramatically curving roof, generous gold flourishes, and murals that depict the lives of the Buddha. Sip lao lao (local rice whiskey), and see thousands of Buddha statues that adorn the Pak Ou Caves. Before your Vietnam, Laos, & Angkor Wat trip ends, take a Kuang Si Waterfall tour to see some of the world’s most beautiful falls. Few experiences are as relaxing as sitting near the cascading seafoam-colored waters, nestled in canopies of emerald green foliage.
For the journey of a lifetime, reserve your Vietnam, Laos, & Angkor Wat: History, Culture, and Natural Wonders private tour. See the complete list of attractions and destinations in the detailed itinerary.
We require a $500 (USD) deposit per person to hold the space at the time of booking. The final, full payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
- English-speaking, professional guide for entire duration of tour (except during free time)
- Hand-picked superior accommodations
- Meals as stated in the itinerary, with breakfast everyday
- Airport meet and greet w/transfers from airport to hotel
- Transport by road with a private, air-conditioned vehicle (unless otherwise stated)
- Internet access (where available)
- Entrance fees for all destinations (unless otherwise stated)
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- 12 breakfasts
- 12 lunches
- 11 dinners
Admission fees and activities
- All entrance, admission, and activity fees are included (unless otherwise stated in the itinerary).
What's NOT included
- Travel insurance
- Arrival and departure airfares
- Airport taxes and immigration services (including visa fees)
- Transport between your home and airport
- Optional and additional sightseeing and transport not included in itinerary
- Optional and additional meals not included in itinerary
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Supplements for late or early check-in and check-out at hotels
- Luggage handling
- Single room charge
- Airplane, private vehicle, boat, cruise ship, walking, and other forms of local transport, as well as types of transport stated in your itinerary.
Arrival Departure Airports
- This tour begins in Hanoi (Noi Bai International Airport (HAN)) and departs from Luang Prabang (Luang Prabang International Airport (LPQ)).
- Vegetarian and/or special meals can typically be arranged. Please speak with an All Asia Tours representative for more information.
Meet and Greet
- Airport meet and greet services and airport-hotel transfers are included in this tour package.
Itinerary In Brief
- Day1 Arrival – Hanoi
- Day2 Hanoi Sightseeing Tour
- Day3 Bai Tu Long & Ha Long Bay Cruise
- Day4 Ha Long Bay – Hoi An
- Day5 Hoi An Sightseeing Tour
- Day6 Hoi An – Ho Chi Minh City Sightseeing
- Day7 Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong Delta Cruise
- Day8 Ho Chi Minh City – Siem Reap
- Day9 Angkor Temples Sightseeing Tour
- Day10 Angkor Temples Sightseeing Tour
- Day11 Siem Reap – Luang Prabang
- Day12 Luang Prabang Sightseeing Tour
- Day13 Kuang Si Waterfalls – Luang Prabang – Departure
Tour schedule and prices subject to change without notice
Toll-Free: 1-844-380-7494 (USA & CANADA)