The price is per person with minimum 2 people, based on twin or triple room occupancy
For single travelers, this tour has a single supplement. This guarantees a single room throughout the tour
Prices are excluding international flights
Single room types are rooms for
single room occupants.
One person will be occupying the hotel room throughout the tour.
Twin room types are rooms set for two people who will occupy one room, but will have two separate beds.
A double room is a room that has one bed for two people to share.
A triple room is one room where three people may share the same room. It has three separate beds.
Explore Vietnam: From Ho Chi Minh to Hanoi is part of All Asia Tours’ extensive line of private, customizable tours in Southeast Asia. There are countless reasons to visit vibrant Vietnam: the rich history and culture, the delicious cuisine, and the warm hospitality. This exclusive tour whisks you to Vietnam’s best and brightest cities including Ho Chi Minh City, Hue, Hoi An, and Hanoi. For the ultimate in luxury and relaxation, your tour also takes you on cruises through the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ha Long Bay, the Perfume River, and on the magical Mekong. Explore Vietnam offers plenty of variety including inspiring cultural sites, regions of stunning natural beauty, and appealing local life and shopping.
Vietnam is an incredibly beautiful country, home to a variety of astonishing natural landscapes. Explore Vietnam takes you on a Ha Long Bay cruise -- a natural paradise nestled in the Gulf of Tonkin. As you sail past limestone karst islands covered in rich, green plant life, you’ll have chances to discover nearby caves, grottoes, and a quaint local fishing village. In Hanoi, stroll along the edge of lovely Hoan Kiem Lake. Here, make your way across the bright, candy-apple-red bridge and take in beautiful views of emerald green foliage. As your tour continues, enjoy more opportunities to sail through Vietnam including along the Mekong Delta and picturesque Perfume River in Hue -- a site that has inspired countless poems, music, and art.
Vietnam’s vibrant cultural and historic heritage are highlights of any Vietnam vacation! In Hanoi, you’ll venture to Ho Chi Minh Museum and Stilt House to learn more about Vietnam’s famous president. Uncover some of the city’s most celebrated temples and pagodas, including the unique Quan Thanh (‘Place of the Gods’) with its beautiful bronze statue and bell, carved poems, and gnarled banyan trees. In Hoi An, Vietnam, immerse yourself in local culture at the iconic Japanese Bridge, Fujian Assembly Hall, and Tan Ky Old House. Hoi An ancient town is also known for its captivating lantern festivals; during your stay, try a hands-on lantern-making class.
Immerse yourself in Vietnam’s local life, delicious cuisine, and unique shopping. A top Hanoi attraction includes the Old Quarter, where you can enjoy colonial architecture, shopping in the famous 36 Streets, and mouthwatering Vietnamese food. Sample some of Hoi An’s world-famous street food, and explore all of the offerings in Hue’s Dong Ba Market. In Ho Chi Minh City, make your way along Dong Khoi Street, and spend time in Ben Thanh Market browsing the local art, handicrafts, and one-of-a-kind souvenirs. You’ll even have the chance to see charming Lang Co Village – a fishing community near Hai Van Pass known for its local hospitality and outstanding seafood.
There is so much to explore in Vietnam! Discover the full list of Vietnam attractions and destinations in the detailed itinerary.
We require a $500 (USD) deposit per person to hold the space at the time of booking. The final, full payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
- English-speaking guide for entire duration of tour (except during free time)
- Hand-picked accommodations
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- Airport meet and greet w/transfers from airport to hotel
- Transport by road with a private vehicle (unless otherwise stated)
- Internet access (where available)
- Entrance fees for all destinations (unless otherwise stated)
- Other inclusions as noted in the itinerary
- 10 breakfasts
- 8 lunches
- 1 dinner
Admission fees and activities
- All entrance, admission, and activity fees are included (unless otherwise stated in the itinerary)
What's NOT included
- Travel insurance
- Transport between your home and airport
- Arrival and departure airfares
- Airport taxes and immigration services (including visa fees)
- Optional and additional sightseeing and transport not included in itinerary
- Optional and additional meals not included in itinerary
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Supplements for late or early check-in and check-out at hotels
- Airplane, vehicle, cruise ship, walking, and other forms of local transport, as well as types of transport stated in your itinerary.
Arrival Departure Airports
- This tour begins in Ho Chi Minh City (Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN)) and departs from Hanoi (Noi Bai International Airport (HAN)).
- Vegetarian and/or special meals can typically be arranged. Please speak with an All Asia Tours representative for more information.
Meet and Greet
- Airport meet and greet services and airport-hotel transfers are included in this tour package.
Itinerary In Brief
- Day1 Arrival – Ho Chi Minh City
- Day2 Cu Chi Tunnels – Ho Chi Minh City Sightseeing Tour
- Day3 Mekong Delta Cruise
- Day4 Ho Chi Minh City – Hue
- Day5 Hue Sightseeing Tour
- Day6 Hue – Hai Van Pass – Hoi An
- Day7 Hoi An Sightseeing Tour
- Day8 Hoi An – Hanoi Sightseeing Tour
- Day9 Ha Long Bay Cruise
- Day10 Ha Long Bay – Hanoi Sightseeing Tour
- Day11 Hanoi – Departure
Tour schedule and prices subject to change without notice
Toll-Free: 1-844-380-7494 (USA & CANADA)