The price is per person with minimum 2 people, based on twin or triple room occupancy
For single travelers, this tour has a single supplement. This guarantees a single room throughout the tour
Prices are excluding international flights
Single room types are rooms for
single room occupants.
One person will be occupying the hotel room throughout the tour.
Twin room types are rooms set for two people who will occupy one room, but will have two separate beds.
A double room is a room that has one bed for two people to share.
A triple room is one room where three people may share the same room. It has three separate beds.
Spectacular Sapa, Hilltribe Visits, Hiking, Colorful Markets, Luxury Ha Long Bay Cruise, Bustling Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh, Majestic Hue, Arts & Culture in Hoi An, Culinary Experiences, Vietnamese Cooking Classes, Fascinating Historical Destinations, Delightful Lodges & Deluxe-Plus Accommodations
For discerning travelers, Vietnam In-depth Private Tour: Sapa & the Brightest Highlights is one of AAT’s top private journeys through the Land of the Blue Dragon. Begin in Sapa, a region in the north known for its scenic mountain landscapes, rich rice fields, and hill-tribe villages where locals weave and dye traditional textiles. Stroll through charming markets where you can listen to shoppers’ conversations and purchase unique local goods.
Little says luxury quite like a Ha Long Bay cruise. Beautiful Ha Long Bay, known as the 8th wonder of the world and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, offers stunning landscapes and panoramic views of limestone islands and crystalline waters. Embark on an adventure to Sung Sot Cave (Surprise Grotto), and for ultimate relaxation, try a tai chi class on deck. Journey to the picturesque rural countryside of Cam Kim Island, overflowing with villages and lush rice paddies. Later, you’ll also have the chance to sail through the mighty Mekong, one of Asia’s largest rivers. During your Mekong cruise, make your way off the beaten track to discover charming local village life.
Venture to the vibrant capital of Hanoi, home to exciting nightlife, beautiful countryside, and so much more. You’ll see the Ngoc Son Temple (Tortoise Pagoda), filled with aromatic incense. Relax alongside lovely Hoan Kiem Lake and explore Hanoi’s famous Old Quarter. Take a tasting tour of Hanoi’s most delectable Vietnamese street food with a famous food blogger, and immerse yourself in history at the Ho Chi Minh Complex. In historic Ho Chi Minh City, visit Cu Chi -- a region known for its peaceful countryside and the labyrinthine system of underground tunnels that were used during the Vietnam War.
Vietnam In-depth Private Tour also offers a deep dive into some of the country’s best arts and culture attractions. In Hanoi, enjoy Vietnam’s unique theatrical art form -- water puppetry -- with a private performance by one of the country’s most accomplished artists. In Hoi An, try a taste of Vietnam as you visit a local market, participate in a cooking class, and savor the complex flavors that make Vietnamese food so famous. Hoi An also teems with Chinese and Japanese-style architectural treasures including the Tan Ky Old House, the Fujian Assembly Hall, and the 400-year-old Japanese Covered Bridge. If you are passionate about clothing, Hoi An also boasts a booming textile industry and beautiful silk fabrics.
Vietnam truly is Southeast Asian gem and has so much to offer! Discover this tour’s full list of Vietnam attractions and destinations in Vietnam In-depth Private Tour detailed itinerary.
We require a $500 (USD) deposit per person to hold the space at the time of booking. The final, full payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
- English-speaking, skilled local guide
- Hand-picked charming lodges in Sapa
- Hand-picked deluxe-plus accommodations in major cities
- Meet and greet w/transfers at Hanoi Airport
- Airport transfers on departure
- All transport between destinations
- All internal flights
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- Fresh water and towels during the tour
- Other inclusions as noted in the itinerary
- 16 breakfasts
- 12 lunches
- 11 dinners
Admission fees and activities
- All entrance, admission, and activity fees are included (unless otherwise stated in the itinerary).
What's NOT included
- Travel insurance
- Tourist visa (and visa processing fees)
- Transport between your home and airport (Arrival and departure airfares)
- Porterage at the airports and hotels
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Airplane, car/taxi, tour bus, cruise ship, cyclo, walking, and other forms of local transport, as well as types of transport stated in your itinerary.
Arrival Departure Airports
- This tour begins in Hanoi (Noi Bai international airport (HAN)) and departs from Ho Chi Minh City (Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN)).
- Vegetarian and/or special meals can typically be arranged. Please speak with an All Asia Tours representative for more information.
Meet and Greet
- Airport meet and greet services and airport-hotel transfers are included in this tour package.
Itinerary In Brief
- Day1 Arrival – Hanoi
- Day2 Hanoi – Sapa
- Day3 Full Day Hike through Remote Villages
- Day4 Half-day Hike through Hill-tribe Villages
- Day5 Bac Ha Market – Hanoi
- Day6 Hanoi Sightseeing Tour
- Day7 Hanoi Street Food Tour
- Day8 Hanoi – Ha Long Bay Cruise
- Day9 Ha Long Bay – Hue
- Day10 Hue Sightseeing Tour
- Day11 Hue – Hai Van Pass – Hoi An Sightseeing
- Day12 Hoi An Cultural Tour & Cooking Class
- Day13 Hoi An Countryside Tour
- Day14 Hoi An – Ho Chi Minh City – Cu Chi Tunnels
- Day15 Mekong Delta Cruise – Can Tho
- Day16 Mekong Delta – Ho Chi Minh Sightseeing Tour
- Day17 Ho Chi Minh City – Departure
Tour schedule and prices subject to change without notice
Toll-Free: 1-844-380-7494 (USA & CANADA)